My family and I visited Paradise Sun a few weeks back for a 7 night stay. We booked months before we left, giving us plenty of time to build up some hype and excitement.
The pictures on Facebook made us eager to arrive, but I know how easy it is to make pictures look better than reality. Well, let me just say that the pictures don't do the absolute beauty of the resort justice, and the view is not even the best part.
The service was impeccable, absolutely HUGE thanks to Ross and his amazing team of staff who were beyond incredible the entire time. They were friendly, helpful, warm, and they just made us all feel like we were so welcome there.
The food was amazing and the themed dinners each night really make for an interesting change.
We will most definitely be returning to Paradise Sun in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles