US$624
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$846/night.

Alti Santorini Suites(Megalochori)
Abelonas Village(Megalochori)
Artemis Suites(Megalochori)
The Cliff Santorini(Megalochori)
Hotels.com
All reviewspool barhomemade jamscleaning ladiesthe hotel managerjacuzzi suitebreakfast roomgreek yogurtrestaurant recommendationshis teamthe entire islandenjoy santorinidinner reservationsgreat poolamazing hotelbeautiful sunsetfira oiamegalochori village
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were so disappointed with The Grand View. It has one thing going for it and that is the grand view of the Volcanic Islands, but that is all. The room that we had was a disgrace. Uncomfortable beds; unworkable room layout and inadequate furniture; no wardrobe space; poor water pressure in the bathroom; the tiny shower recess had a plastic curtain which clung to you and did not serve its purpose. The location is remote and too far from the main towns which are accessible by taxi or bus. Breakfast is a minimal offering and very basic. After exploring the island we would recommend staying in Fira so the restaurants, shopping, bars, etc. are in walking distance. Also make a decent pool a priority as there are no beaches to access easily. Santorini as an island is fabulous and has loads to offer.

Room Tip: Make sure you check out the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mel S
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Ooooo I love Santorini and I would highly recommend this beautiful Grand View. It's 10 minutes from the Port and centrally located so you can easily visit the South and the popular North, Oia. I am so glad we didn't stay in Fira which is the capital because it's too busy and loud for an island. Grand View is in a quiet area of the island so it was very relaxing. We enjoyed the food very much, very simple but delicious. We toured Fira and Oia but glad to come back to our Suite to rest and enjoy the breath taking view. Thanos and his team are very accommodating! They'll drive you places for $10 USD or take the local bus for a couple of dollars. The buses are nice and run frequently. I loved everything about Grand View!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Bluedolphins2001, Team at Grand View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing this review!! It makes us feel so proud to know that our services make our visitors leave with happy memories!!! We hope to host you again in the near future! Best wishes

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Stunning sunset views, Thanos and his team go the extra mile and give fabulous customer service, the cleaners were excellent, pool bar food is delicious never needed to go elsewhere for lunch and the rooms are lovely especially Jacuzzi suite.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bristolb,
We are glad to know that you enjoyed the experience in our property!
Receiving such an excellent rating makes us proud and we really appreciate the compliments about the service, food, rooms and property views.
The Grand VIews Team hopes to welcome you back to Santorini in the future and warmest wishes from us all.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for our annual European Network meeting. The hotel is extremely (well) located, with permanent sea views. Nice pool and bar/ restaurant facilities. We took the room with jacuzzi and balcony at sea side. No gym facilities, but extremely friendly staff! Not cheap, but romantic (sunset is a must see overhere) and cosy place! Really worth a visit!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Aanrader,
We really appreciate your credits to our team and we are very happy to know that you so much enjoyed your stay here!
Hoping to host you again in the future, we send our most sincere regards!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights here in room 15 and could not have been happier! Thanos and his team were super friendly and accommodating. As this was on very tail end of a 4 week trip, I had not planned it very well. I emailed at 7pm about 2 hours before my arrival to ask about an airport shuttle and received a prompt email within about 10 minutes from Evangelos to confirm my pickup. He then greeted me upon arrival at the facilities and gave me a brief tour and led me to my room. I had room 15 which overlooked the volcano and was clean, tasteful, and beautiful. The food there was amazing too! I ordered the chicken skewers one night and finished everything on my plate. Thanos was also very helpful in providing tips on navigating the bus system and finding my way around Megalocholori and let me stay and use the facilities after the 12pm check out since my flight was later in the evening. It's not centrally located to Fira or Oia, but bus stops aren't very far away and the ride to Fira was about 25 min. I would definitely return here and recommend this place to anybody!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo