“Nice food”
Review of Food Gallery

Food Gallery
Ranked #18 of 33 Restaurants in Agios Gordios
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went from our AI hotel for a change. Good location in centre of high st. Dennis was so helpful. I craved for a fillet steak in peppercorn sauce - came with homemade chips and rice- absolutely lovely! Wife had lamb with rice and chips and said this was awesome too. Bottle of house wine 9€. All in all great meal. Recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant was one of the best ones we went to in this resort. The waiter was very polite and service was good. I had a curry which was full of flavour and my husband had the burger which he really enjoyed it was a shame we did not visit until the night before we left or we would have gone again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here twice during our recent stay in Agios Gordios. The prawn curry was delicious along with the other dishes we had, the service was excellent from a very pleasant young man, nothing was too much trouble.

2  Thank Yakelly
Reviewed 7 June 2018

So many people walk past this fabulous restaurant without considering eating there which is a real shame as it's the best place I have eaten in Agios Gordios in 2018.

My parents have been coming to Agios Gordios for 25 years and they rate this as the best restaurant they have eaten in during those 25 years.

The meals taste as good and are presented like fine dining but you are only paying the normal prices you would at other standard restaurants.

This is a must visit for you holiday and if you don't, you will really be kicking yourself that you never visted to enjoy the fantastic food on offer and lovely, well presented setting and service.

2  Thank Carl B
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because it was close to where we are staying. The waiter welcomed us in and we chose where we wanted to sit. My husband ordered the Prawn Curry and I ordered the Beef Stifado.
Wow! Both dishes were amazing. The prawns were very fresh as were all the other ingredients. My husband said they were the best prawns he had ever tasted. The Beef Stifado was delicious, the beef was so tasty and tender. The rice on both dishes was cooked to perfection. The chips that accompanied my dish were proper chips not oven chips.
I had to pass on the pudding but my husband managed the chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce which was also delicious and well presented.
The waiter was delightful. Exceptional at looking after us and the other diners.
We enjoyed our meal and the calm laid back atmosphere of the restaurant. Would highly recommend this restaurant, only wish we had found it sooner. But when we come back year after year we will be spending lots of time eating and drinking here. Excellent service and an excellent chef.

2  Thank batfink23