Rethymno Palace(Adelianos Kampos)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$175
  • Pool
Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel(Adelianos Kampos)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$212
Bookgreece.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

Seafront Apartments(Adelianos Kampos)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$52
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
Carme Villas(Adelianos Kampos)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hotel Mathias(Adelianos Kampos)(Great Value!)
US$54
Solimar Dias Hotel(Adelianos Kampos)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Adele Beach Hotel Bungalows(Adelianos Kampos)
US$81
Rethymno Residence(Adelianos Kampos)
US$205
US$167
Agoda.com
Blue Resort Hotel(Adelianos Kampos)
US$90
All reviewsshower curtainwhite ladyair conwith flat screen tvcheese and hamhotel benefitsboiled eggsbigger balconycorn flakessmall fridgepool areahalf boardlovely hotel and staffthe ground floorhotel is situatedfive minute walktwo weeks
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Just returned from our second holiday at The Palladion Hotel, Adelianos Kampos, Rethymnon. We stayed at the hotel in September 2016...had a very enjoyable stay and vowed to return. We kept to our word and again the holiday was as we expected.
The staff recognised us...made us welcome and comfortable. All of the staff are there if you need them but leave you alone if you want. We both feel so comfortable with the hotel in every respect.
It is conveniently situated for the beach, buses, the resort centre and of course Rethymnon.
No problems with the hotel at all and we are looking forward to going again next spring.
Thankyou again Kostas and all of the staff for making our holiday a success.
Tony and Margaret

Talema...penninda pennines

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dannyman1952
Palladion, Manager at Hotel Palladion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mr Tony and Mrs Margaret,

we are glad you came back but mostly we are glad you had a nice time again.
It's been a pleasure having you here, and we are pleased to read that you felt
that everything went well.
We will see you both in Spring! Have a nice Winter! (Tha se do meta!)

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from another holiday at this great hotel. Staff as friendly and cheerful as ever, in fact more like family! 18 days of Greek sun, and a drop or two of rain, and a really restful holiday. Everything just as perfect as on previous visits. Looking forward to next year, thank you kostas.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs Glenys,

thank you once more!
You are very very welcome, all the family feels very nice having you here every time.
Have a nice winter, see you and Mrs Barbara again next May.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I booked a 14 nights stay with flight and half board included at this hotel with Mouzenidis Travel and stayed from September 12 to September 26 ; the hotel consists of three long main buildings with ground floor and first floor and the architecture is somewhat original in a cubistic manner ; as I arrived,being single,I naturally was given a room on the ground floor at the very back of the building ; all rooms have balconies and on the ground floor there is little chance of sun and it is a little embarassing as all the people passing by your balcony are involuntarily looking at you when you are sitting on the balcony; so I immediately asked for a room change which happened the next day at noon without major problems and got a much better room on the first floor with a bigger balcony oriented to the west so I enjoyed nice sunshine in the afternoon when returning from the beach and could even see the sunset behind the beautiful mountains of Crete ; the hotel seems relatively recently renovated as the room looked good ,the paint inside and outside was proper and looked ok ; it suits for a three stars classification as the rooms are equipped with flat screen TV,fridge,hair dryer, A/C and safe ; everything in the room was functioning meaning lights,sockets and the bathroom equipment was also in good shape ; I know that many guests were complaining about the shower curtain which is sticking to one's body and during shower the whole bathroom fills with water ; I could give some good advice in this matter : if one showers carefully ,not at maximum pressure and concentrating the water on his body and not sprinkling everywhere,there is a good chance that the curtain doesn't stick and that the bathroom doesn't fill up with water completely ; so there is nothing to complain about the room; towels and bed sheets are changed every fourth day; the maid comes and fixes the room every day but in my case there was not much to fix as I am extremely organized,disciplined and like to keep everything in order; on the corridor besides my room there were two geraniums which I even watered every morning and evening and could see them from the balcony and they even flourished before I departed ; upon arrival I had though the first unpleasant surprise; I took from home only my Apple iPad being convinced that such a good rated and praised hotel would have WiFi in the room ; unfortunately in the room the WiFi was as good as non existent and in that moment I felt the first discomfort ;it occurred to me that no matter the age,one cannot be wise,rational and smart enough to think about what might go wrong and in that moment I was angry at me that I left my good old transistor radio and my MP3 at home,so I couldn't even listen to music in the room ,which I do in the morning or in the afternoon when returning from the beach ; on the second evening I tried to access the Internet in the hotel lobby but it was impossible ; in that moment I really panicked at the thought that I would have to stay here for two weeks completely isolated like a kind of Robinson Crusoe without any information,without news,emails,and all the other data and information which I'm accessing on the Internet ; I looked rapidly for the manager and asked him about this ; he reacted very calmly and even surprised that I am so mad about the Internet and told me that in that area the Internet is very bad and that all hotels in the area have big problems with the Internet ; that turned out not being true as I had the idea of going to Golden Beach Hotel (4 stars) which is exactly across the road opposite to Palladion Hotel; as I entered I could connect immediately and they even have a 5G connection (the latest technology ) ; unfortunately and not willing to offend anyone,I must say that it regrettable that some people have still an outdated mentality towards the Internet regarding it as only for fun and entertainment ,as an option and not a necessity of the world we are living in ; on the third day I tried again at Palladion but there was no connection at all ; this time I looked for the owner who was at the reception ; I complained to him an he asked me also very surprised why that would be a problem ; I told him that the real problem was that for almost three days nobody was caring ; at the reception there were two certificates of excellence from TripAdvisor ,one rating of 8.3 from booking.com and one rating of 8.1 from TripAdvisor ; I told the owner that I never would have awarded those ratings and certificates in these conditions without WiFi in the rooms and if I would have been the owner I would have settled this in 30 minutes ; I also suggested that with an investment of a couple of hundred Euros in some additional routers,the problem could have been solved ; so only after these embarrassing discussions,on the fourth day on Friday there finally was Internet connection in the lobby;
Now to the meals : breakfast is standard ,satisfactory but not meeting completely a 3 stars standard : they serve two kinds of corn flakes,cold milk,honey,two sorts of jam,two sorts of cakes,two sorts of compote ,the Greek yoghurt,two kinds of ham and one sort of salami,boiled eggs,fried eggs,a kind of mini pizza consisting of a slice of bread with cheese,tomatoes or bacon,a kind of omelette with bread I think which is cut in small cubic pieces,tomatoes,cheese,and small croissants or other types of small puff pastry each morning ; there is white and brown bread and a beverage machine with coffee,coffee without chocolate ,hot milk and hot water ; the dinner was also satisfactory consisting of two serving points : one with starters and salads and one with the main dishes ; at the starters there were two kinds of salads with mayonnaise and sour cream and vegetables,pasta,meat ,champignons,tuna,etc ;there also was a large choice of salads like tomatoes,lettuce,cabbage,carrots,onions ,beetroot,olives ,cucumber,etc. ; concerning the main courses there always was a choice of three kinds of meat ,like pork,lamb,fish,beef; I noticed the beef stifado(beef with vegetables) and the pork with tomatoes ; a special mention for the chef for his soufflé with cheese and ham which was special and even the Quiche Lorraine ,but which weren't served every evening ; then there were the side dishes to the meat like potatoes,broccoli,peas,carrots,Brussels sprouts and every evening there was a pasta dish,spaghetti or penne with cheese or tuna or tomatoes ;
I have to notice that the hotel grounds are very clean and well kept with various beautiful exotic plants which looked very good and cared for ; the pool area and the the pool itself are also clean and well kept ;
Lastly to the bar : it is in front of the hotel to the street front and is called Chicago ; I noticed that the prices of the drinks and snacks are like everywhere and I wondered a little that they could have thought about making for the hotel guests more friendly prices; I understand that this is a source of immediate and additional money which must not be shared with the tourist agency,but I felt a little embarrassed as the waiter who was responsible for the dinner and noted the room numbers,always asked me if I wanted to drink something ,when I was sitting at the bar and just smoking ; I told him that I only drink water ,sometimes beer ; so he recommended me the smalll bottle of Perrier which costs a proud 3 Euros and the big draft beer 3.20 ; in this case I preferred to drink beer in town with 2.30 or buy it from the supermarket for 1.35-1.50 and instead of paying some 5-6 Euros for a small scotch,I prefer to bring with me two bottles of scotch from home which is half the price like in Greece;
The hotel is situated in Adelianos Kampos with lots of tavernas,bars and shops and immediately after Adelianos Kampos there is Platanes having the same facilities ;
The hotel is right across two hotels which have their own beaches : Kathrin Beach Hotel and Golden Beach Hotel; I would recommend the beach from Golden beach ,where a sunbed,table chair and umbrella cost 2.5 Euros like at Kathrin Beach but they additionally provide a small bottle of water free of charge;
So Dear future potential guests: don't forget to take your good old transistor radios with you !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Ulysses336
Palladion, Manager at Hotel Palladion, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mr Tiberiu,

thank you for your extended review and your rating. We clearly remember your remarks on site and we would like to state that you really assisted us in a good way. Without feedback from our guests we are doomed to mediocrity.

Now we would like to comment below :

• we are glad we helped making your holidays more pleasant my changing room.
• thank you for finding our hotel grounds look good and clean and that we deserve 3 star classification.
• showers curtains will be replaced by cabins soon.
• towels are changed every three days and linen every four.
• there was a problem with the wifi antenna in your building which is now fixed, without your remarks we wouldn't know.
• we are glad you found satisfying our breakfast and dinner.
• the prices as you said are like everywhere almost the same. We try to keep them reasonable with 24% taxation and actually we are getting really positive feedback for our pricing policy.

PS there is no need for transistor when you are having holidays, in one of the most beautiful islands of Europe.

Hope you generally enjoyed your stay and have nice memories from your holidays!

Your feedback was valuable to us.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my son from 5th July to 17th July our second visit, lovely hotel and staff, mainly quiet and relaxing round the pool, bar snacks very reasonably priced, hope to be back next year, plenty of restaurants and shops in the surrounding area, special favourite of mine is the white lady

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Palladion, Manager at Hotel Palladion, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Mrs Catherine,

we are very happy that you enjoyed your holidays once more.
It is certainly a challenge for us to meet your expectations every year.
We will be more than happy to accommodate you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

2nd visit to this hotel so we knew what to expect.We were b&b but the breakfast
had not altered since our 1st visit in 2015,not great for the British guest of which there were very few.Having said that,the hotel is in a great position and the bar and pool areas are lovely and never crowded.Food served at the bar is very good-I had the best
club sandwich ever! Bar staff are very friendly and attentive. That pool and bar areas are very clean and well laid out with lovely,comfy seating in the bar.
Rooms ok,a bit small and as it was 40 deg plus,air con was not very effective.
Shower was tricky as you cannot angle the shower head so water everywhere.
All in all though,we had a great time and would return to the Palladion.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylnphil
Palladion, Manager at Hotel Palladion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

we would definitely prefer to fully meet your needs but we certainly appreciate your candid comments. Your feedback is precious to us and thank you for that.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our grounds.
We try to serve the best and most for breakfast and dinner, sorry you didn't find it
adequate. The shower has some issues and we are aware of that.
Thank you for choosing us for a second year and that you would book again.
We would be very happy to accommodate you. Thank you for your rating!