“Surprising”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: phone 07 5447 1666
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Having read recent reviews we were a little worried about trying this restaurant as we hadn't been there for several years. The food was actually very good and large servings. 3 dishes and rice was more than enough for 4 people. The Massaman Beef Curry was the best we have had with large chunks of Beef and Potatoes. The chicken Pad Thai was full of flavour. I didn't think the Chicken and Cashew was as good as I had tasted but still nice.
The restaurant has lots of atmosphere and service good. Bottle of wine was only $27.00 which is a plus when dining out in Noosa.
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I haven't heard good things about this place and I reluctantly ordered the chicken fried rice from here today and It's safe to say i won't be going back after I called to complain about the fact I had one small piece of chicken in my meal and the lady who answered was awfully rude. She basically told me there was more chicken than that and no apology was given. So I asked for a refund and she said definitely not. When I said I wouldn't be coming back she just ignored me so I hung up. Never again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Have always eaten here on our yearly trips to Noosaville.
Generally great food but must admit the first time we visited this trip the service was appalling. They obviously didn't have enough staff so we saw people come and be completely ignored - not even an offering to be seated or an explanation that there may be a fair wait. We were patient as we knew the food was usually great.
There were un-cleared tables and people waiting for long periods for service. Our waitress (who couldn't speak much English - spanish backpackerI think) was lovely but was obviously overwhelmed by being so busy as she was the only one! Food was worth the wait.
The second time we visited the service was much better and everyone enjoyed their food once again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Food delightful and reasonably priced and a beautiful position. We dined on Deep Fried Snapper, which was fabulous. Fish Cakes and Spring Rolls a bit disappointing, tasted like commercial quality. Staff charming even if inexperienced, needed three attempts to take our order. Overall highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Four of us had a lovely evening here. Great seafood curry and basil seafood stir fry. The garlic chicken wasn't half bad, either.