“Fantastic food and great service”
Review of Tandoori Nite

Tandoori Nite
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Birchington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Celebrated Grandad's birthday here. It was reasonably priced for 4 people. Glad we didn't eat starters as the portions were massive. The popadom, naan bread and everything was made out of scratch it was delightful. The restaurant was clean and modern. Cant fault the staff members they were exceptionally polite and professional. We had lamb byriani, prawn tikka masala, chicken korma and coconut rice. The best coconut rice i have ever had for sure. The onion bhajis are to die for! Defiantly will come back. Thank you!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Pesti A

Reviewed 15 October 2018

This indian restaurant has been our local for a few years but the new chefs just brought it to a new level. They now serve fish including sea base with a lovely mild spice seasoning. My wife thought it was great and something different. I had a chicken shatkora, a new one on me but with a strong citrus flavour that was great and again different. This place has certainly upped its game but not its prices.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Very easy to order online and the order was ready for pick up at precisely the time stated. The order was labelled and all correct. My Prawns as a starter were rather tough, and one of our number started choking as he had eaten a whole chilli, without realising it, and could not get his breath! Had that happened to me, I would have been in trouble, so I am somewhat wary now.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service!! A really lovely meal and extremely friendly staff.

Check the bill... we were charged £14 for masala sauce ... all very strange, but they removed it when we noticed.

Get in there for a lively Indian experience!! Trust me!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank foodmonster7777777
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had a lovely meal on Sunday evening, I had Lamb Bhuna which was delicious and the coconut rice was lovely and light - always have an excellent meal here.

Date of visit: August 2018