The weather was not good and to be fair the resort and staff didnt make feel any thing like the Le Saint Geran in Mauritius BUT the Banyan Tree in the Seycelles is the ultimate honeymoon and couples venue.
The private beach is just beautiful. The Villa are so tranquil sat watching the fruit bats from your own pool whilst looking across the ocean is quite something
The Seycellles doesnt have a great deal but who cares!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island