A good beach with good waves and very good staff. The infrastructure of the hotel has been allowed to deteriorate and whilst we don`t mind shabby chic just plain lack of maintenance is just not right.for a full price 5 star hotel. The interior of our room was classic Banyan Tree with their special attention to detail and we loved it. Step outside the room all it all falls over. If we had had some gardening tools we would have sorted some of it out ourselves.
The food was poor. Breakfast was OK but the rest of the food we tried was not good enough for the quality of the hotel brand. We found this in Raffles on Preslin as well. Perhaps its a seychelles thing that 5 star hotels don`t need to do good food as you are a captuired market. We hired a car and ate around the Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island