The banyan tree is considered a 5 star hotel in the area but even the locald we spoke to advised us its standards had dropped and so too the quality .
We arrived at 11am and sat in reception with no one telling us check in was 2pm . Had to ask when u come in with kids that is some wait. Restuarants are also not open hence all u can do is sit in the lounge . They are aware and should have some facilities for kids. They dont even havr space for luggage abd leave it in the car park
We had two rooms and the difference was immense even though we had beach villas . One room water another not. Tripping jacquci and also none working lights.
Breakfast once place was full was awful with everyone havong to ask them to refill the stuff . Even swimming abd beach is not right
There are new places to stay in yhe island with better facilities and things for kids and would advice to stay there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island