Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
US$51
AC Hotels
US$46
Hotels.comUS$51
PricelineUS$51
Trip.comUS$48
All reviews bedroom suite bukit jambul famous nasi kandar swimming pool water pressure queensbay mall comfortable stay air conditioner front office staff executive lounge enjoyed my stay upon check close to the airport kayu penang pantry business
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2019

Located not far from airport and Queensbay Mall, convenient to go shopping and Airport. The room is big and comfortable, I like more is the swimming pool, which is bigger than same hotel in KL. with international power adaptor in the room, so u may never worry about the power socket even you from other country. The staff very kind there, since my flight very early, they arranged the take away breakfast for me.

Room tip: try room not facing main road, a little bit quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank whitej_11
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, I am glad to hear that your experience with us was an enjoyable one and our associates were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to see you soon for another memorable hotel experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

It was a very lovely stay in the hotel, very cooperative staff, especially Ms. Karen, made our stay worth it and I am really happy that we ended up choosing this property. Never made us feel that we we're asking for too much, I would surely recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ShivC93

Thank you very much for posting such wonderful review! It is our great honored to be your home away from home in Penang and we are more than happy to read how much you have enjoyed staying with us. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2019

My friend was staying in this hotel for business purposes and her assignment was on the same dates as her birthday. I decided to surprise her by travelling from KL and showing up there. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful in this surprise. They helped me organising a dinner and making sure she does not see me before dinner.
Location of this hotel is very convenient as it is only 10-15 mins away from the airport. Not much traffic around the area. Facilities are in good condition.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2019

I always stayed at this Hotel when I visit my Medical Devices customers in Penang, it is so near Bayan Lepas Industrial Estate, where most of my customers are located. I was there with my wife for 4 days, when I visit my customers, she can take the hotel shuttle that operates at 10am, 12noon, 3pm from the hotel to Queensbay Mall and after my business meetings I can meet her there at 6.00p.m. for dinner and take the hotel shuttle back at 7.20p.m. Very convenient. The hotel is also just next to the famous Nasi Kandar Shop: Original KAYU, where the Nasi Kandar and Roti Canai are the best in Penang. It is also only 5mins drive away from all the Penang local eating place Pisa Corner Café, where you can find all the local delicacies.

Room tip: Corner rooms are bigger and more quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank L1223TSandrews
Reviewed 20 April 2019

I came with a group of friends on our trip to Penang and we stayed for 5 nights. I could not have been happier with the service we were provided. The 2 bedroom suite we stayed in was gorgeous, clean and very comfortable. Checking in was no hassle at all thanks to the very helpful and efficient staff. Room service was also very efficient and the staff were always friendly and willing to help. Overall, my friends and I could not have chosen a better accommodation for our trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review which is such an encouraging one on your recent stay with us. It heartens us to note that you had a wonderful experience; and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation.

All of us look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to yet another delightful stay with us.