“Good enough”

Pigpen Cafe, Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #70 of 101 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: The Pigpen is a fresh-casual restaurant where you can enjoy natural good food everyday. It's a cool bar where you can find specialty coffee, craft beers,cocktails, & artisan wines. The Pigpen philosophy puts emphasis on natural good food. This means serving freshly prepared, delicious dishes using locally sourced, quality ingredients. The Pigpen is all of these and more.
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the food since they were very delicious. The only flaw that I can say is that its too oily even for pork dishes. Anyway, I still would recommend this place!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

My wife and I do a dinner date every Wednesday and have been trying all the new restaurants in the new part of Sololnad 3. We ate here once and really enjoyed it. We decided a second time and both ordered fish. Fish and chips for my wife and shrimp for me. Both were over breaded and really greasy so avoid that part of the menu. I asked for a draft and they were out so offered a bottled beer. I said sure. Got the bill and it was P300. Floored me that they would offer a beer that is 4 times the price of most beer in the Philippines and not tell me beforehand. Not going back because of this.

theblackpigmanila, Manager at Pigpen Cafe, Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for dining at The Pigpen again and sharing your feedback with us. We regret that your second visit wasn’t quite as satisfying. We apologize that the craft beer price surprised you – we do have the beer prices posted on the display rack, but our staff should have informed you anyway. We’re always working to improve, and hope you could give The Pigpen another chance.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

... very relaxing ambiance... natural food in a pig pen! i love the tasty salad (forgot the name, just take a look at the pic :) and my son was highly satisfied with his meal of the crispy pork with kimchy. we agreed to come back and try out the other dishes and, of course, the beers. a definite must try!

Thank you so much for your visit and wonderful review. We’re delighted that you and your son enjoyed your orders at The Pigpen. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!