See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

1st Trekkin experience through the EBC...arrived Namchee Everest Inn with close friends on 2nd day of the 13 days trek. Every walk is worth every penny and when arrived Namche Everest inn u felt Home and Hospitality with all the staff. Good service and helpful through the 13 days trekking stay with essential info provided through Everest Inn Family. I recommend this place if u r trekking Ebc...I assure u will have a moment of ur life with hospitality...Think of ur Home in Himalaya kingdom.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

It is delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with fellow trekkers.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We look forward to serve you again in near future.

Everest Inn Namche Team.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

TsuYing, Bikash and Rohit are all amazing staff. I also stayed at the Phakding location. The staff is amazing and will help with anything you need! They even helped me when I fell very ill and made sure I was healthy to start the 3 pass trek. I will never forget this positive experience. The food is the best I've had in all my travels in Nepal!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GOHABSGO1984
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad to know that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Your kind comments are definitely a huge motivation for us. We look forward to serve you again in near future. Thank you once again for sharing your experience with other fellow trekkers.

Everest Inn Team Namche

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The best best place to stay at Namche Bazaar. This hotel is no doubt, well kept and maintained. It has clean rooms and clean toilets. The view from the window is mesmerising. Food is hygienically made and it has the flavour of love and care. The boys in the kitchen are really fast and cater their best according to the taste buds of the clients. The best part of this hotel is their staff. Very very friendly and they make you feel at home. Tsering, Bikas, Rohit and Ram. Everyone is so friendly that they make you theirs without a second thought.Tsering has the best unforgettable smile. She is too friendly. Love you guys to the moon and back.

Definitely a recommended place for stay and would love to visit them again very soon. Miss this place.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank DhartiShikhare
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.It feels so good to be appreciated . We look forward to welcome you back for more memorable stays. Thank you once again for your recommendation .

Suman Thapa Magar
Hospitality Manager
Everest Inn

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Its a very nice place to check in hospitality is too gud and food and rooms r perfect to stay at namche bazar the staff are very friendly and helpful its have a nice view of the city dinning hall has a heaters to stay warm

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Shiva K
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Shiva,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with Everest Inn Namche and for your kind review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,
Suman Thapa Magar (Hospitality Manager)

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Undoubtedly the best lodge I have experienced in my 3 Himalayan trekking (EBC, ABC & Langtang) till now. Foods are tasty as well as priced very reasonably. One can have the most authentic Nepali cuisine in Kumbhu region. Everest Inn also excelled highly with their clean and comfortable toilet/restroom facilities. Hospitality from the lodge staffs is unmatched. In one word, Everest Inn will definitely surpass your expectation. Hope they will set up more lodges in Tingboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorakshep.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mithun D

Dear Mithun,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the food.
For your information, we have recently opened our own lodges in Lukla, Phakding and Pheriche, which will provide the same standard of service as of Namche. We also arrange stays in other destinations in the Everest Trekking Region for a complete and smooth trekking to the trekkers.
Thank you once again for your recommendation, we sincerely appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Sincerely yours,
Suman Thapa Magar (Hospitality Manager)