See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms were quiet big for cheap price (100 rupee for a room), although the restaurant was pretty expensive, every dish was plentiful, satisfying and tasty.
The reason for the 5 stars is the kindest staff that I came across all over the 3 pass trek. From the girl in the reception to the kitchen staff, each one was friendly beyond measure. The dining room was warm and cozy 24/7 and I enjoyed myself very much. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your valuable comments means a lot to us. Guest Satisfaction is what we strive for.

We look forward to welcome you again in not so distant future.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with fellow trekkers.

Everest Inn Namche Team

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Everest Inn has been the best Lodge during our trip to Nepal. The rooms a spacious, clean and with a great view over Namche. The Inn keeper has been super friendly. They provide hot-mint towels for everyone before dinner, which are just genius! If you stay in Namche, this is the place to go!

Room tip: the inn keepers "favorite room" really is the best. overall, second floor rooms have the better view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and sharing your experience with others.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Everest Inn Namche Team

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, great views and a welcoming team of staffs really made us feel like we were home away from home. We made great use of their hot shower and wifi too! Decent food, and loved the music coming out of the kitchen whilst waiting for food! :D

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Erin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We highly appreciate your preference and time you have taken to share with us a 5 star review. Your comments are extremely valuable to us.

Our main goal is make our guest feel like home away from home and we are so happy to know that you felt the same and enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you again in not so distant future.

Everest Inn Namche Team.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

1st Trekkin experience through the EBC...arrived Namchee Everest Inn with close friends on 2nd day of the 13 days trek. Every walk is worth every penny and when arrived Namche Everest inn u felt Home and Hospitality with all the staff. Good service and helpful through the 13 days trekking stay with essential info provided through Everest Inn Family. I recommend this place if u r trekking Ebc...I assure u will have a moment of ur life with hospitality...Think of ur Home in Himalaya kingdom.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It is delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with fellow trekkers.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We look forward to serve you again in near future.

Everest Inn Namche Team.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

TsuYing, Bikash and Rohit are all amazing staff. I also stayed at the Phakding location. The staff is amazing and will help with anything you need! They even helped me when I fell very ill and made sure I was healthy to start the 3 pass trek. I will never forget this positive experience. The food is the best I've had in all my travels in Nepal!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GOHABSGO1984
Everest I, Manager at Everest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad to know that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Your kind comments are definitely a huge motivation for us. We look forward to serve you again in near future. Thank you once again for sharing your experience with other fellow trekkers.

Everest Inn Team Namche