“Excellent family meal with great service”
Review of The Church

The Church
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Rostrevor
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this bistro for a family gathering which included 17 adults and 13 children.

The manager and staff were extremely welcoming and very accommodating, serving us coffees when we arrived an hour before our booking time. We had a lovely meal of roast lamb and the children chose a selection from the menu - the pizzas were excellent and recommended.

Overall, we enjoyed our meal which was good value with a great atmosphere and excellent service.

1  Thank BigAl1972_11

Reviewed 10 April 2018

An old church lovingly restored and opened I think 2016 . Staff told us that it took a year to repair building. Nice menu serve breakfast, lunch and bistro menu The restaurant had had a very busy weekend so when there on a Sunday night not all dishes available. My husband had a delicious curry with a local beer and I had a pizza which was too big for me but yet ate it all and delicious with a lovely glass of wine. the mixed berry crumble was to die for. Staff very friendly .

1  Thank cumba68
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Beautifully renovated, what a gorgeous place. A lovely spot for a quick family lunch. Attentive service and a really helpful chat about family-friendly things to do in the local area. Toasties and paninis were delicious. Recommended.

2  Thank goldilocks157
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We visited here one lunchtime, enjoying the patio that was a lovely little sun trap. At the front. The food was great and the service couldn’t have been more welcoming. We would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I have been critical of this restaurant for its varying quality and limited wine list as can be seen in previous reviews
I have been here several times in this last few months
I think the consistency of food has improved, the service and staff were always friendly and good and thankfully that remains constant.
The wine list is the same but but with better food and a desire to expand my horizons and comfort zone before I leave this world, I find to my surprise some perfectly fine wine
We may never see eye to eye , but I am grateful you are providing good food and excellent service here in Rostrevor