1,404 results
All reviews fun zone swimming pool basketball court private beach utorda beach under renovation off season great pool coffee shop seafood courteous staff early check beautiful property special thanks clean beach direct access to the beach food quality
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed a night. The resort is very nice and self sufficient. Once you checked in, you have the beach, pools, gym and spa to keep you entertained. Check in was smooth and the staff (Avia & Raju) are very friendly. There is fast free WiFi access at both the rooms and lobby. We had nice cocktails and fresh seafood at Zeebop. It is an upscale shack overlooking the Utorda beach which is really clean and delicious pleasant. The beach is just 5 Min away. The rooms are spacious with lovely balcony overlooking the greenery. Bottled mineral water are provided along with a kettle to make your own tea/coffee. Nice selection of tea bags and coffee sachets are provided. The bed is comfortable. The hotel provides shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. The bathroom could do better with some renovation.

The pool is lovely with a bar you could swim up to. The gym looks well equipped too.

Dinner at Portofino is nice. Ordered the eggplant tomato pasta and mushroom salad.

The breakfast spread offers a egg station, a dosa station and a fruit (fresh papaya, watermelon and pineapple) station. Many varieties of food from noodles to porridge to danish. The masala tea is delicious excellent. It’s lovely sitting facing the open greenery and pool while enjoying our breakfast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WBin
Raju B, Manager at Kenilworth Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Namaste from Kenilworth Goa !!!

Firstly, thank you for your time and lovely comments on trip advisor, the entire team including Raju and Avia have thanked you for the same.

We are very happy to learn that your staycation was great with very good lasting memories of Goa. Our employees are trained to provide our guests with authentic and impeccable service at all time, so that they all experience the feeling of '' home away from home''

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Enjoyed the stay at the resort . Helpful and courteous staff. But the lobby and reception area needs a makeover. The rooms are good but overall the resort lacks the glamour of a five star property. We had a banquet in the beachside. The staff in charge were really efficient and competent to handle a big gathering. The food served was good. Overall a pleasant stay but the lobby and reception area needs change. The entrance to the resort also needs a makeover.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Namaste from Kenilworth Goa !!!

Firstly, thank you for your time and lovely comments on trip advisor, the entire team has thanked you and feel very motivated.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was great with very good lasting memories of Goa. Our employees are trained to provide our guests with authentic and impeccable service at all time, so that they all experience the feeling of '' home away from home''. We already have a section of our resort fully renovated with fabulous new rooms and should be fully ready by end of Jan 2018

Reviewed 6 December 2017

On my current and second visit to GOA from 14Aug to 06Sept2017 I stayed at the Kenilworth Hotel and resort. Upon arrival in the early morning I was met and greeted by Ivan. He checked me in and showed me several rooms. Because of my extended stay he wanted to make sure I was happy with the room. Yes I am very happy with the room and view. In the morning I went for breakfast and was surprised to find that the breakfast set up and variety had changed since my last visit. The breakfast before was very good but with all the new foods and selections I can have something different every day. I found that they have a new Chief. Chief Merag he has new plans and offerings from the kitchen. I did order a pizza with what toppings that I wanted and it was not on the menu. I hope to return soon to try and sample the new selections.
Every day I am greeted by Lakhya when I leave and when I return by Bhusnab. These two security officers go out of there way for you and make you feel that they have your best interest covered.
And I want to thank Veena for making local travel plans for me and making sure that everything went as needed and expected. She was a great help and very pleasant about everything. Thank you, Bruce.

Room Tip: Room without a balcony has a better veiw.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank bruceraisig
Raju B, Manager at Kenilworth Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Stayed there for 4 days in May and completely enjoyed it. Extremely nice and well maintained property. The staff was brilliant and made sure our stay was the most comfortable. The property is also extremely kids friendly and it was quite easy to entertain our 3 year old throughout the trip. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Any room with a balcony overlooking the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Namaste from Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa!!!

We thank you for staying at Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa and sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

The team has thanked you for the positive comments and are happy that you enjoyed the facilities and ambience at our resort.

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest quality of product and services. Your feedback motivates us to ensure that we continue to deliver a true "Kenilworth Experience" to every guest visiting our resort.

We value your feedback in our continual endeavour to offer you better experience with every passing year.

Best regards
The Management
Kenilworth Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely welcome to the hotel on our short stay here but from then the experience gradually went down hill.

The room was spacey and clean but had no view whatsoever. We did ask to change but were offered a room with a view of a building site.... the hotel had a refurbishment going on.

The beach is wide and not appealing.... if your going to go to Goa visit further south to Palolem or Patnem where the beaches are gorgeous.

Food was average at best a quite expensive. Breakfast was the best part

Pool area was pretty but on our second day it was overtaken with a group from a company conference. These Indian men just kept staring at my wife like a piece of meat which was very uncomfortable.

The service around the hotel was terrible. So many staff but disorganised and everything took an age. Around the pool area there must have been at least 8 staff but drink glasses from previous days were left uncleared and not a single person approached us on the sunbed and asked if we wanted a drink. The staff at one point were playing football and still not Giving tune to guests. Trays from room service were also left for days outside rooms. Unhygienic and lazy. The hotel want even busy which makes it even harder to understand.

I wouldn't recommend this place and I won't be going back

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Raju B, Guest Relations Manager at Kenilworth Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Guest

Namaste from “Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa!”

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest quality of product and services. Your feedback has given us valuable insights which will help us to re look into our processes and also take up few points as a training need with the culinary, service and the front office team. Hope you give us another opportunity to showcase you the True Kenilworth experience on your next visit and consider these as an one off incident.

Best regards