Bethany Inn(Vagator)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$39
US$24
Agoda.com
Brisa do Mar(Vagator)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$66
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$58
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is a great place if you like trance music. The music starts thumping loudly and ends at 10pm. Not much about this place I liked. There was a fridge but I didn't open it. The air con started acting funny and someone showed up to repair pretty fast.

The room was small with a bunch of furniture crammed in. I read reviews from others and that is why I stayed there. It was a bit disappointing.

Room Tip: Don't believe everything you read
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elizabeth D
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I came to know abt shalom through word of mouth.. that in itself speaks volumes about the place.. located in small vagator. . I must say I was surprised with what I got. During the peak season of Mid December we got to stay at a very affordable rate..
When you enter the place a beautiful lawn welcomes you. . Green all around.. there is also a beautiful Lab named Betsy for all the pet lover's..the rooms were clean and neat.. inverter and wifi facilties are also available which makes your stay even more comfortable. .. just step outside you come across an amazing Tibetian Dining place Yanghkor.. the beauty of the place is the asthetics.. the beautiful tibetian songs which is played and the yummy food is a travellers delight.. in less than 2 kms you have the beaches.. wat more can you ask for..
I am looking forward for another outing here sometime soon. .

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed here for two nights during our tour around Goa. The guesthouse is well placed 5mins from the beach and has lots of restaurants nearby. The rooms are neat and clean and of a good size. The thing that stands out most for me at this guesthouse was how welcoming the family were. They gave us good advice about the area and how much we should be paying for taxi's etc. I had to receive a very important phone call regarding a job interview during my stay and needed a landline connection at a very awkward hour in the morning. The family were so kind to let me use their phone when I needed help in different country. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Clean, neat rooms on offer here, with a lovely Christian couple running the place. This place has been around for over a decade and was usually haunted by Israeli's 10 years ago. Thankfully that has changed and now Shalom offers rooms for about $20 / night and all sorts of travellers can be found here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2012

My friends and i have stayed here for several times different years already.
The rooms are basic but i appreciate it that thet are clean. They have complimentary wifi.
The territory with the garden is nice and the lication is very favorable.
So if u dont search for luxurious resort and just a basic good place for a very reasonable price- it should be your choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank trubo4ka
Julia F, Owner at Shalom Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Thank you for your review and I am sorry we are late in our response.