Villa Diamond Guest House(Unity Hall)(Great Value!)
US$84
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$226
Cancelon
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$274
Bookit.com
Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$445
US$397
Bookit.com
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$283
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$859
Official Website
  • Pool
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$354
US$309
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Altamont West Hotel(Montego Bay)
US$144
US$98
Soldgis Retreat(Unity Hall)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmontego baychateaufoodmargaritemrconversationmoney
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Great place to enjoy for a night:)
Nice welcome,clean accommodation, our driver suggested.
We enjoyed walking down the hill and turned right and found a cave that lead out to the ocean, we ran into an older gentleman we remembered from Montego Bay he was working at a property behind us we had him over and he brought fresh coconuts !!
We brought snacks and wine and we went to a local bar, and enjoyed a small market by the river

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank islandlorna2
Reviewed 22 February 2016

On the way back from Negril to the airport, our driver recommended this restaurant to us, we told him we were in search of authentic oxtail. Nothing fancy and touristy. The restaurant is located inside a guest house, from the first impression, it was dead, hole in the wall kind of place. We didn't care much about appearance, I always have an open mind and really, this was just the type of place I was looking for. The beef & chicken stew was REALLY GOOD, definitely made our last meal memorable. They rotate their specials daily, I missed out on the oxtail and jerk chicken, but this was just as good I believe. The food was pretty cheap, however, they charged us $5 US for water bottles, which I found a little odd.
MY ADVICE: I am not sure if locals and tourists receive the same pricing, but our driver food was around $5 whereas ours was $20. Either way, you might want to clarify that with the counter lady.. for more info please see my blog. i have photos and other recommendations.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tila H
Reviewed 4 February 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Chateau Margarite. We stayed four nights there and loved it so much that we went back the next week for one more night.

We really enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel. The food was delicious and the price was excellent for group.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Keicha G
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I stayed at Chateau Margarite with my wife and 9 month old daughter for 5 days over the new years and had the greatest time. The views, the food, the hospitality were incredible. Mr and Mrs. D go all out to make you feel like one of the family during your stay. The pool and Jacuzzi made each day enjoyable. Great meals and great hosts what more can you ask for. My daughter loved roaming the grounds and having fresh coconut.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 15 April 2015

I spent three wonderful nights there at this hotel, me and my husband. And we both loved it, it was so peaceful and tranquil. The service was amazing, and they are great people, with excellent customer service. IF your going to montego bay, you have to visit this place, the food was good, and the scenery in there dining room was upscale and peaceful. I love the decor. it is in such a beautiful private area, and they offer a lot of services, even WI-fi, I love it and I would definitely come again!

Room Tip: Quiet, Tranquil, Excellent Service, Good authentic Jamaican food
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple