“Seedy/ bag stolen!!! ”
Review of Aqwa Mist

Aqwa Mist
Ranked #6 of 17 Nightlife in Puerto Banus
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqwa Mist is a nightclub with style, sophistication and full of fun. Open daily from 1am until dawn and within walking distance of the famous port, this stunning cavern with it's luxurious fittings is entered by passing under the waterfall and the amazing entrance.
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Visited here on my first night of holiday, we bought a table which was good and we had a good night, however it's very very dark and somehow I got my bag stolen, I contacted the club the day after to tell them and see if they knew anything or could check the cctv. I called first in the morning and a guy said he would contact me at 3pm in the afternoon, no call back. So I contacted again and a lady answered who was very abrupt and not very helpful. Luckily I had put my phone in one of my friends bags however a lot of expensive makeup and the bag Itself was stolen. First night spoilt.

2  Thank Natalie H

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

1/5 for Craig David as he was amazing!
0/5 for the club:-

We booked a VIP £2000 table area for 13 people. There wasn't enough private seats as they spilt out into the main dancing area. We were told that these side seats were ours as we paid A LOT of money for them however everyone came along and used our area and it didn't seem to bother the staff when we told them that our seats were being used up.
People who were irrationally using our section were spilling their drinks everywhere and the floor was like a huge puddle. I had a huge fall and suffered from a concussion and heavy bleeding from my head. Did the club staff call an ambulance?No Did the club staff ask if I was ok? No... All they did was lead me outside and shut the door. The emergency services didn't understand English and we couldn't speak Spanish so 35 minutes of heavy bleeding later we made it to the hospital.

All I all- this club is very happy to take your money but does not deliver the services that match up to the price. I would not recommend them at all! I have seen severe incidents in clubs over the world however the staff have always been on hand to help. This was disgusting!!!!

6  Thank Sugarfree_candy
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Aqwa Mist on Saturday night, we luckily got on the guest list for my friends 40th this means free entrance it costs €20 entrance fee otherwise.

We went at 2:00am and the club had nobody in it a glass of wine was €16!!!!!!! We left a 3am to go back to the bars as it still only had a few people in it.

I Would not recommend over priced and not worth the money

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Aqwa is a really fun club, its open til late and has a good vibe. However I would advise for any girls going to be careful as a friend of mine was spiked here, and has happened to other girls we know aswell. But same for any place - keep an eye on your drinks and who gives them to you!

1  Thank becky_janex
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We booked a table for the Craig David event and were offered a drinks package for 1500€. Paid our deposit months in advance and were looking forward to our big night out!
18 girls from the uk coming to party with Craig David!
A few days before we were due to attend we received a telephone call from Candice who we made the booking with who said that if we wanted the table then we would need to pay €500 more as it was a sell out event and they had undercharged us.
If we didn't pay the extra then we wouldn't be able to attend.
All correspondence previously was on email which confirmed the Craig David event, the amount of people attending and the drinks package and the deposit paid and total left to pay so we were certain of what was agreed.
Candice was most unhelpful and we ended up exchanging emails with Millie who apologised on behalf of Candice and her mistake and said they would indeed honour our booking and that she would personally ensure we had a fabulous evening.
We were concerned but still really wanted to go also they held our deposit of €750.
When we arrived we were shown to a table that sat 8 people. There were 18 of us. We explained we clearly needed a bigger table and after a conversation with a very rude waiter he took us to a slightly bigger table that sat 10!!!
We were then told we didn't have a drinks package- which we did. We showed the Email but apparently that didn't stand for anything and the waiter was aggressive and rude.
We were taken to Candice who was on the door and she told us that she wasn't honouring our package and if we didn't like it we could have a refund.
I asked for Millie but she wasn't there and Candice refused to call her for me. I asked again and was told they didn't know what my problem was because we were still getting a good deal in comparison with what they were charging people on the door that evening.
We had no choice but to take the deposit of €750 back and 18 girls had to leave the venue and go back to our accommodation.
I can not even explain how disappointed we all are and how this has affected our weekend in Marbella. This was supposed to be a special evening and the arrogant Candice and her team ruined it for us.
We will never attend this venue again and would warn people to not hand over deposits to these guys! It may be a big event and well known but the service was absolutely terrible and not what you would expect.
We 100% feel that this club thought they could make more money from the event hence why firstly asking us for €500 extra and then being rude and not giving us our agreed package.
I'm sure they got there extra €500 after we were forced to leave the event.
Our night however was totally ruined.

You've been warned people.

11  Thank honestlyhonest