“Cocktails”
Review of Aqwa Mist

Aqwa Mist
Ranked #6 of 17 Nightlife in Puerto Banus
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqwa Mist is a nightclub with style, sophistication and full of fun. Open daily from 1am until dawn and within walking distance of the famous port, this stunning cavern with it's luxurious fittings is entered by passing under the waterfall and the amazing entrance.
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This venus is just buzzing. Always full and lively. cant wait till i go back for the Michael Bubbles act

1  Thank s0phie0brien

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Cracking place. Friends loved kebab man outside. Great music. Party hard people worth a visit after la sala.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Larger mid market night club easily accessible by cab or reasonable walk from the 1st line of bars in Puerto Banus.
Expect a moderln look with a retro feel to the club with lots of lights, water features, island DJ booth, electro-sax players and an extended outside smoking area with water feature. Clientele are a mix from early 20's through to older party goers, with a light hearted feel and a range of music.
Book a table prior to arrival, and arrive around 01:30, following drinks on the 1st line of bars (suggest 'News Cafe Banus').
Once you've experienced the bars on the first line, make sure you end up here.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Visited here on my first night of holiday, we bought a table which was good and we had a good night, however it's very very dark and somehow I got my bag stolen, I contacted the club the day after to tell them and see if they knew anything or could check the cctv. I called first in the morning and a guy said he would contact me at 3pm in the afternoon, no call back. So I contacted again and a lady answered who was very abrupt and not very helpful. Luckily I had put my phone in one of my friends bags however a lot of expensive makeup and the bag Itself was stolen. First night spoilt.

2  Thank Natalie H
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

1/5 for Craig David as he was amazing!
0/5 for the club:-

We booked a VIP £2000 table area for 13 people. There wasn't enough private seats as they spilt out into the main dancing area. We were told that these side seats were ours as we paid A LOT of money for them however everyone came along and used our area and it didn't seem to bother the staff when we told them that our seats were being used up.
People who were irrationally using our section were spilling their drinks everywhere and the floor was like a huge puddle. I had a huge fall and suffered from a concussion and heavy bleeding from my head. Did the club staff call an ambulance?No Did the club staff ask if I was ok? No... All they did was lead me outside and shut the door. The emergency services didn't understand English and we couldn't speak Spanish so 35 minutes of heavy bleeding later we made it to the hospital.

All I all- this club is very happy to take your money but does not deliver the services that match up to the price. I would not recommend them at all! I have seen severe incidents in clubs over the world however the staff have always been on hand to help. This was disgusting!!!!

6  Thank Sugarfree_candy