OYO 3725 near Kaulagarh Road
US$111
US$92
US$88
Priceline
Hotel Vishnu Palace(Mussoorie)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Restaurant
Rokeby Manor(Mussoorie)
US$479
US$420
US$280
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Location good; ambience so so.
Linens needed change after checking in though stated to have been changed.
No in room tea/ coffee arrangement.
Food price is high but quality ???
Sounds from corridor or adjoining bathroom too loud

Room Tip: No room has any sort of views
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
chutneymerry, Manager at OYO 3725 near Kaulagarh Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest

Greetings
we can help you if you can give us your contact . details
we are always ready to help Genuine guest if they have genuine complain

thanks

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Our stay was arranged by one of our friend as we were their to attend a marriage function. They took 45 minutes to allot me a room. The room provided to us was of very poor quality, Dirty and stained linens, full of foul smell. I was shy to enquire with my host about the room quality but decided to check at reception. I came to know that they have given us a different category room because the category booked by Host was no more available in hotel. They told me that white comforter, linen and white towels are offered to selected premium rooms only and not in regular rooms.
I checked for the availability on OYO app and came to know that premium room is available in same hotel. I went to reception and after showing assertiveness they gave us desired room. That category room was good and had clean linen and amenities.
I will call them opportunists. They tried to take advantage of situation because in this case guest might not complaint the host about the quality of room.

Room Tip: Choose the OYO branded room and room at back. Front room will have lot of vehicle noise.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2015

We went to this hotel during our holiday we really enjoyed the place, the service was prompt and the staff was attentive, food is awesome there,
Will recommend this place to my friends anytime....cheers

Room Tip: family rooms are good enough
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank rishabhkohli28
Reviewed 11 February 2015

It was quite a bad experience in Chutney Merry. I went for a conference there. Toilets seats were broken and dirty. Food was below average and virtually tasteless. Not at all worth staying. Staff is not ready to help u. Probably they are not trained to do so. Over all I will not stay here again for free also

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank dramit33
Reviewed 15 January 2015

we came for an official trip and stayed here for a night. The hotel serves decent food but doesn't have good rooms for a relaxing stay. Whether it's a deluxe,executive or super deluxe, they all are same. So do not book a super deluxe in advance. Also their cheapest room is twice as costly as any other low range hotel in dehradun. It is NOT a good hotel for tourists coz of price and neither for official trips coz of lack of comfort and service.

• Stayed: January 2015