Hotels.com
FindHotel
Etrip
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights last month. It’s located a 5-10 minute walk to kata beach and less than a 5 minute walk to bars and restaurants.
We checked in and got upgraded which was really lovely. We had a pool access room which is always a nice touch. Rooms are a good size with a spacious bathroom. Showers warm and beds comfy. A downside is that the air con isn’t very cold. Nothing we could do about it. As we were only staying for 3 nights we put up with it. But even the lowest setting it wasn’t ‘cold’. There are also only 2 pillows in the room so have to ask reception if you need another pillow or 2.
Pools are a really good size. The main pool with a bar was quiet with loads of sun loungers around it. Pool could do with a clean. There’s quite a lot of ‘bits’ in the water.
The second bigger pool with the rooms accessing it is much cleaner.
A downside of this hotel is that even if you ask for your room not to be cleaned they still clean it.
Bottled Water is also supplied daily.
I would also like to mention a phone ringing in the mornings. This woke me up every morning we stayed here and I still can’t work out where the phone was actually
Located. It has a loud ring on it and it seemed to ring forever and never actually get answered. Just a small niggle
There were also quite a few bugs in the room. I have no idea what they are. But they seem to be on the wood. I did complain to reception who arrived straight away to spray them which did get rid of them for a day but then they would appear somewhere else. Not sure if this is a Thailand thing or this particular hotel.
Breakfast was okay. I’d recommend the banana cake! And the potato wedges. And the jam!
Overall, I wouldn’t return as there were too many things on my ‘negative list’ but it is an okay hotel for a 3 night stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank t0pes
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel and stuff, stayed here before.
Recomend pool access rooms.
Nice and quiet hotel area and near beach and restaurangs / shopping.
A little bad internet but what a hell you are at holliday !
Hope to visit again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2018

The resort is quite nice , could use an update on some things,the bathroom could be updated. The staff were wonderful and everything was very clean. The meals in the restaurant were nice , the omelette at breakfast was good. Happy hour was great and the bar food had reasonable choices. It is very close to the beach and great shopping and food outlets

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is old even as a four star.
Breakfast equals many others.
The pool - based pool, they're beautiful at first, then it becomes a boredom for people who find you attacked to scream and play.
A hotel that would surely change management rules, for example, I broke a glass, normal for water in the room.
At the time of check out the night before, they didn't tell me anything.
The morning we were going to start a very busy trip, I found the invoice of 50 BHT to pay.
1 euros and 33 cents, not even to waste all that paper.
I make this decision repulsive and even poor, having a glass of it that I said I broke.
I never had a chance in my life to find my invoice.
The day before, the power was passed out all day, nothing worked, not even the air conditioning with those temperatures and we haven't even complained!
This is the slippery Thanksgiving.
Are you shameful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Millwash
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Lovely inexpensive resort in a great location. Yes it's a tad tired but that is reflected in the price. An update would see the price rise. We have been to Thailand many times and stayed at the good and the bad. So this is good value for money spent. At this price point it's not going to be luxury. Large front pool with swim up bar and another quieter pool at back of the resort. Staff are lovely and accommodating. Loved the pool guys. Rooms comfy with reasonable bathroom amenities - conditioning shampoo for those that need their own. As per other reviews the wifi can be a bit patchy but you are on holidays. Do your posting and emails once a day and enjoy. Breakfast is fairly basic but you won't starve - 2 cereals, 2 fruits, eggs, toast and a couple of Asian dishes. Everything right outside - bars, money, laundry, exchange.

Room tip: The further back the less passing guests.
Date of stay: July 2018