Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stayed for 13 nights in April at Baan Saleah. It was truly a lovely experience staying in this villa, perfect location, gorgeous outlook, fantastic design and the most outstanding factor was the beautiful staff of Ging, Noi and Neen. Nothing was too much trouble and the food was exquisite. This was my third visit to Kata Noi and my first to Baan Saleah. We went with friends and family to celebrate my birthday and couldn't have asked for a better situation than staying at this lovely villa.

Every meal was just beautiful. A very extensive menu to choose from however after a few days we just asked Ging to choose for us.

I would highly recommend Baan Saleah for family or friends. We will definitely be planning a trip back there.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We could not have asked for a more amazing & lovely place to have my holiday! Everything at Baan Saleah was more than perfect from the views, service, hospitality & food! I would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This Villa will surprize you the moment you walk in the door! The views are absolutely exquisite. This setting is the Meditteranean of Phuket Asia. I had no idea there was anything as good as this in Phuket. The turquoise blue ocean that you see over the turquoise infinity pool, set high in the hills protected by a headland was absolutely stunning.. It was so peaceful, quiet, and so perfect for a weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of any city. Just what I needed to unwind and relax. The staff were really lovely and sweet. Everything was well kept, attended to, clean and comfy. The Cook made very tasty Thai meals for dinner, probably the best I have ever had. The breakfast offered all my favourite choices and the fresh orange juice was very delicious. Cocktails by the pool from the complimentary bar and sipping these watching the sunset was the best way to end a beautiful day. There is a fabulous hotel next door with a short easy stroll to a great restaurant overlooking more incredible views.
Overall, a wonderful weekend getaway. I highly recommend this luxurious Villa. You are very fortunate, if you get a chance to stay here. You don't want to miss it!!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2016

This villa is spectacular. If I could rate it more than excellent, I would. I stayed there over Christmas and New Year with my husband, 2 children (aged 7&11), my mum and dad and my sister. The villa is huge; the bedrooms are all something very special with beautiful views and wonderful luxurious bathrooms (2 with outside showers as an extra!) The infinity pool is beautiful and the view out to sea breathtaking. The sunsets are gorgeous. There are sunbeds, swingbeds, big basket seats; plenty of room for everyone around the pool and living areas. The staff are friendly and unassuming as they do their jobs around the villa. The food is out of this world; absolutely wonderful. The location of the villa is great; 5 minutes walk to Kata Noi beach in one direction and 5 minute walk to Kata beach in the other. Loads of restaurants within striking distance but nothing beat the Villa food! We had treatments by the pool on Christmas day and the staff helped us book fishing trips and Phi Phi island trips. Altogether the best holiday ever. Go. You won't regret it!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Emcart99
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Baan Saleah was an amazing place to stay in phuket. The location was perfect being within walking distance of Kata Beach and a short drive from Patong. Furthermore, it was luxurious and palacial with a helpful team of staff to cater to your every need. The food was authenitc Thai cuisine cooked with fresh ingredients from the local market. If you are looking for a perfect escape in Phuket then look no further than Baan Saleah!

Date of stay: February 2014