Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Great place for a family holiday .Staff (Noi,Ging &Heen) are fantastic and well supported by Noi. Food is excellent with great choice so really no need to eat elsewhere although there are many restaurants within a few minutes of the Villa. All bedrooms are spacious ,air- conditioned and have fantastic views. Pool is perfect for family groups and access to drinks fridge at poolside kitchen is a real bonus.
Staff will happily arrange in house massage and day trips , my girls loved the visit to the elephant sanctuary .
There is no beach as such at the villa although swimming is possible from the rocks below but care is needed to reach them.
All in all cannot praise Baan Saleah and its staff enough hope to return someday.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank neilcJ3853VU
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Words cannot begin to describe this amazing villa and it's equally amazing staff. From the moment we were picked up by Paul from the airport we were treated like royalty. The food was amazing and there was so much variety. We ended up letting Ging choose for us and everything we had was delicious!! Best Thai food I have ever had.

We went with family and a friend for my 40th and it truly was the most amazing holiday experience. Noi, Noi, Ging and Heen made sure we had everything and anything we needed. They spoilt our two little boys rotten (1 1/2 and 4 years old) making them special meals and entertaining them.

My birthday cake that Noi organized was beautiful.

We are going to go back next year for my sisters birthday and then hopefully every year after that, just because it is the best and Noi, Noi, Ging and Heen are wonderful!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stayed for 13 nights in April at Baan Saleah. It was truly a lovely experience staying in this villa, perfect location, gorgeous outlook, fantastic design and the most outstanding factor was the beautiful staff of Ging, Noi and Neen. Nothing was too much trouble and the food was exquisite. This was my third visit to Kata Noi and my first to Baan Saleah. We went with friends and family to celebrate my birthday and couldn't have asked for a better situation than staying at this lovely villa.

Every meal was just beautiful. A very extensive menu to choose from however after a few days we just asked Ging to choose for us.

I would highly recommend Baan Saleah for family or friends. We will definitely be planning a trip back there.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We could not have asked for a more amazing & lovely place to have my holiday! Everything at Baan Saleah was more than perfect from the views, service, hospitality & food! I would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This Villa will surprize you the moment you walk in the door! The views are absolutely exquisite. This setting is the Meditteranean of Phuket Asia. I had no idea there was anything as good as this in Phuket. The turquoise blue ocean that you see over the turquoise infinity pool, set high in the hills protected by a headland was absolutely stunning.. It was so peaceful, quiet, and so perfect for a weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of any city. Just what I needed to unwind and relax. The staff were really lovely and sweet. Everything was well kept, attended to, clean and comfy. The Cook made very tasty Thai meals for dinner, probably the best I have ever had. The breakfast offered all my favourite choices and the fresh orange juice was very delicious. Cocktails by the pool from the complimentary bar and sipping these watching the sunset was the best way to end a beautiful day. There is a fabulous hotel next door with a short easy stroll to a great restaurant overlooking more incredible views.
Overall, a wonderful weekend getaway. I highly recommend this luxurious Villa. You are very fortunate, if you get a chance to stay here. You don't want to miss it!!

Date of stay: March 2016