Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

This was my first time booking via my third home membership. Interacting with the owner Adele was nothing short of spectacular! She was so responsive and accommodating. We had 4 couples from different parts of the US to Thailand. The house is breathtaking and so much more than we ever expected. The staff of three provide your every want and need. Each of the four bedrooms are all kings with private en suite which is so nice. Each has an amazing view so there really wasn’t any one better than another which is nice for a group of 4 couples. Tip Adele gave us was to enjoy the villa and stay in a few nights which we totally took advantage of. The breakfasts, lunches and dinners were outstanding. They provide you a menu book to order what you want for the next day. Both western and Thai meals are available and we did a little of both. The staff helped us get provisions for our planned boat trips and private drivers for touring, dinner outing and airport transfers. The costs were all quite reasonable. There is a great hotel right next door that Adele arranged for us to utilize their fitness center which was so nice. We also visited their bar and restaurant.
The staff planned an amazing birthday celebration to celebrate my birthday which was so nice.
We really have not one bad thing to say about the villa. It was pure perfection. We enjoyed the pool daily and the staff ordered up massage therapists daily to come to the house for all of us. It was a trip of a lifetime!
For phi phi touring I would recommend searunner speedboat. Jocelyn and crew were amazing.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Great place for a family holiday .Staff (Noi,Ging &Heen) are fantastic and well supported by Noi. Food is excellent with great choice so really no need to eat elsewhere although there are many restaurants within a few minutes of the Villa. All bedrooms are spacious ,air- conditioned and have fantastic views. Pool is perfect for family groups and access to drinks fridge at poolside kitchen is a real bonus.
Staff will happily arrange in house massage and day trips , my girls loved the visit to the elephant sanctuary .
There is no beach as such at the villa although swimming is possible from the rocks below but care is needed to reach them.
All in all cannot praise Baan Saleah and its staff enough hope to return someday.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank neilcJ3853VU
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Words cannot begin to describe this amazing villa and it's equally amazing staff. From the moment we were picked up by Paul from the airport we were treated like royalty. The food was amazing and there was so much variety. We ended up letting Ging choose for us and everything we had was delicious!! Best Thai food I have ever had.

We went with family and a friend for my 40th and it truly was the most amazing holiday experience. Noi, Noi, Ging and Heen made sure we had everything and anything we needed. They spoilt our two little boys rotten (1 1/2 and 4 years old) making them special meals and entertaining them.

My birthday cake that Noi organized was beautiful.

We are going to go back next year for my sisters birthday and then hopefully every year after that, just because it is the best and Noi, Noi, Ging and Heen are wonderful!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We stayed for 13 nights in April at Baan Saleah. It was truly a lovely experience staying in this villa, perfect location, gorgeous outlook, fantastic design and the most outstanding factor was the beautiful staff of Ging, Noi and Neen. Nothing was too much trouble and the food was exquisite. This was my third visit to Kata Noi and my first to Baan Saleah. We went with friends and family to celebrate my birthday and couldn't have asked for a better situation than staying at this lovely villa.

Every meal was just beautiful. A very extensive menu to choose from however after a few days we just asked Ging to choose for us.

I would highly recommend Baan Saleah for family or friends. We will definitely be planning a trip back there.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We could not have asked for a more amazing & lovely place to have my holiday! Everything at Baan Saleah was more than perfect from the views, service, hospitality & food! I would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: October 2016