Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$58
View deal
TripadvisorUS$58
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2019

Had two sessions of yoga daily, one as a class and the other as a private session. Every yoga session was enriching with experienced yoga teachers, Stas, Denis and a lady who taught Yin. Love especially the Arial yoga! The other classes like mindful meditation and TRX were invigorating perfect mix in between yoga sessions.
Not forgetting the wonderful relaxing daily massage. That's something not to be missed.
Since departure from the retreat, had missed the tasty and Instagram-worthy food! Every dish is delectable.
The room was amazingly big and clean,with a good view.
Thanks to all the friendly staff in Santosa who had made this retreat comfortable and memorable. I'll definitely return!

Date of stay: November 2019
SantosaWellnessTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Santosa Detox &Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear 602twngw,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Our 5-days yoga retreat was the best decision ever. Santosa is the perfect mix between healthy movement, healthy eating and healthy mind and on top they have the most friendliest and helpful staff! Stas and Dennis are great yoga teachers and with Stas we could even try new yoga styles such as Aerial and Acro Yoga - much fun! Additionally they offered super insightful morning talks around nutrition, detoxification and meditation where we learned a lot! Shrene‘s smile and happy manner made our day. The vegan food - be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner - was one of the best we‘ve ever had! We already miss the place and we will definitely come back!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SantosaWellnessTeam, Public Relations Manager at Santosa Detox &Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear violamalaguti,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 17 November 2019

If you love food then you must eat here.
The menu is fantastic and everything on offer is a taste sensation.
So much so that we have now begun to order the food online with foodio.
I have had a pizza delivered that was so tasty and for a gluten free, dairy free, meat free pizza, I would put up there with one of the best I have had. And guilt free.
Well done Santosa.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TreeTopsManagement,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Our food delivery is now available also on Foodpanda and Weserve

Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

I did a 5 day juice detox at Santosa and it was amazing!
My bedroom was big and had everything I needed. The pool was a bit small, but clean and with a great view.
Furthermore they have a steam room and ice bath to help you get rid of toxins as well. You can ask for a towel at the reception (and plus point: the towles smell really great :-))
They have lounge chairs i the pavillon, which are so comfortable to read or relax between the classes.
I loved all the classes they offered (eg. yoga, breathing, circuit training, jungle walk) and because of the very fully schedule I was not hungry once.
I also really enjoyed the different massages. Every single one of them was great and all ended with a massage on the head/neck which was so relaxing (even the foot reflexology).
The juices you get are freshly pressed each time you go to the juice bar and they don't contain a lot of sugar because they're mainly made from vegetables.
But the best thing about my stay was the staff. All of them are so nice and accommodating and they helped me with whatever I needed. Thank you so much for everything!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lath0
Andrea O, Guest Relations Manager at Santosa Detox &Wellness Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

Dear Lath,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review with all the details, this will definitely encourage more people who wants to go for a healthy journey.

We are so happy to see you have a great stay and transformation, hope will see you again soon in future.

Reviewed 7 November 2019

Nov, 2019. I took 7 days of juice fasting. i felt myself good, nice yoga classess and other sport activitities, don be afraid of colema)) as the result later on is very impressive - skin is much better, the filling of lightness and lost a bit of weight.

my reco is to be very clear on the calories for each juice - as many people can be interested in it. Once i asked - actually i got the answer.

the appartment is good, need to be bit renovated but still ok.

i would recomend this place and maybe will come back for full fasting)

Dear yuliaz226,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are currently working on improving the apartments quality and will be ready to host our guests in the renewed rooms starting from April this year.