“Mr”

Ranked #17 of 183 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Curry Delight Restaurant Phuket we serve traditional Indian food. We would like to invite you to dine the real taste of Indian food. Our Spices are imported from India for genuine taste and real aroma. Once you visit our Indian restaurant and taste our food, then on every visit to Phuket, you will feel to visit again and dine in our restaurant. We do have spices according each tastes, whether you are from India, Europe, America, Middle East, Russia or East Asian Countries. Our restaurant staffs are very friendly. We are kindly waiting for you to serve our Indian Food.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place looks simple bit the staff and service was great. The food was outstanding. It was beyond our expectation. We ended up their for our four days stay in Kata beach.
I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Would definitely recommend, one of the best Indians we have had. Well priced and delicious- the service is also great and the restaurant is immaculate.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

You can believe the reviews on this restaurant. It is outstanding! My fiancé and I stayed right next door to this restaurant for 5 days. We ended up going there at least once a day because the food was so incredible. If nothing else, we would stop in an have a drink before going to bed. They make great drinks! They even blended Pina Coladas for me when that wasn’t the norm for them. The manager was friendly and he always checked on us.

We ate several Indian dishes and desserts that we will remember for a life time. Try the Pran Masala, you will never forget it. The Ghoobi Aloo was remarkable. Even the Thai Food was remarkable.

Our waitress was lovely and went out of her way to remember what we liked. She was just a rare gem. Just a very special lady that had a very unassuming manner. We came to really appreciate and adore her special manners and low key personality. Just a lovely person on this earth.

On one night, I forgot my phone and they came after me to give it to me. Something about this place felt like home and we were grateful to duck in there whenever we could. Thank you Curry Delight! It was great meeting you and eating your delicious food!!!

1  Thank L F
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff and great service. Would love to recommend friends and family visiting phuket and staying at kata Beach.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Chicken tikka masala was amazing and restraunt lovely vibe and lovely people

Byrani disgusting

Have a tv and World Cup was on so was able to watch the tv. I love spice and went for a medium for the masala which was good amount of heat.

Byrani was disappointing and I wouldn’t recommend, popadoms were very good and all the sauces that came with had beautiful flavour.

UK couple review.