“In the wrong business ”
Review of Joe & the Juice

Joe & the Juice
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Greenhithe
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This got off to a good start.....ordered Joe's AMG only to be told we can't do the ginger.....then a Pick Me Up but we have no apples. No excuse for not having the ingredients as advertised given Bluewater painfully quiet today with hot weather outside.

The staff here as inept as ever with poor messaging and lack of manners. Juice blended.

The juices had a lot of seeds in them... tasty enough though at £5 plus.....I think the juicer at home would do a cheaper and better job.

Stefan S, Responsable relations publiques at Joe & the Juice, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi Alan,

I appreciate you leaving us this feedback. Despite the fact that we did not succeed in delivering a great experience for you, I genuinely hope that we can get the chance to do so on another occasion.

Best,
Stefan

Reviewed 29 January 2018

staff were lovely, but coffee mediocre, asked for a sandwich, well I thought a sandwich was stuff between two bits of bread, not two shards of dry tasteless ryvita type product, never again

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place does the most incredible coffee - highly recommended! Customer service is always really good too.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Just outside JL store.
Small coffee and a medium smoothie in excess of £6.
Not what I call good coffee either.
You can sit here as there are plenty of seats and I now know why.
Daughter enjoyed her smoothie. Had a taste and tasted no different to any other smoothie.
Extremely expensive for what you get and I would not recommend.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I shouldn’t like this place. It’s noisy, the seats are odd, I’ve never had a clean table yet and I can’t work out how it takes so long to make a cup of tea but the staff are so nice it doesn’t matter. I also love the way they call my getting on a bit OH “man” when he orders :) “cheers man”, “hey man” and “won’t take long man” is actually quite endearing .... so I’m genuinely hooked.