Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Beware of illegal overbooking tricks played to customers reserving online! While we had booked through bo oking dot com weeks in advance, the lady at the reception pretended that one guest was still occupying at 8:30pm our room because he had a medical condition, so her only solution was to invite us to spend the night in another hotel nearby.

The "nearby" hotel was of very poor standard; our room smelt moisture, rotten things, a very small window onto a sort of garbage dump. Shower Italian style but above the loo.

Our experience is a copy-paste of another comment on this website.
I suspect the owner deliberately rents rooms to websites to ensure a good base occupation rate, after which she overbooks with people who accept to pay more; then uses some story-telling to ventilate the overbooked customers to very cheap nearby hotels.

Our replacement hotel standard price was 35% below what we had paid, of course we got no partial reimbursement.
I hope Trip Advisor can help stop this illegal activity.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Francisco31
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Excellent hotel! We enjoyed our stay there. The hotel consists of several bungalows and each bungalow has two rooms. Each room has its own entrance from hotel's beautiful garden and cozy terrace. Inside the rooms are, clean and well furnished. HIgh speed WiFI is available at all the area of hotel. The hotel is 200 meters away from the beach. There are a lot of seafood restaurants, mini markets, massage spas and so on. The beach itself is clean and not crowded. The hotel stuff was very friendly and careful - thank you!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 30 May 2013

we booked direct with them, and got a very cheap price of 8000 baht per month (+electricity and 8000 baht deposit) the location was extremely close to the beach and at this price was a huge bargain. the staff were friendly contrary to other reviews. although i agree the mattresses were a little bit tough.

room had Aircon , Mini fridge, closet and double bed + shower room.
more than enough and the accomodation was extremely close to the beach (there is a side street further up the road that is a 4-5 minute walk to the beach)

Room tip: Wifi is better at the edge's.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesKitesurf
Reviewed 9 March 2013

the room are nice but the bed hard and aircon very noise...all the staff is not nice,the best is the dog very funny!
mosquitos everywhere and water and clean the room not everyday and this is not good for the price that is not cheap
nai yang beach is nice but I found that people that work in hotel, restaurant are not very kind,they think only of money...and phuket is every year most expensive,noise and dirty....change area

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I was booked at this hotel for 8 nights in a row.

Upon arrival I was told that the person in my room was still in the room since they had problems with their flights so they would put me up in another hotel nearby. The other hotel nearby was 0.5 km further away. My friend and I had been travelling for the last 48 hours and we were very very tired.

I refused to be put up in a hotel further away from the beach so had my whole reservation cancelled after a lot of arguing and phone calls that cost me a fortune to the booking agent. (booking.com). The booking.com customer service were spot on and they helped me out in finding another hotel close by.

Be wary before booking to make sure they do not overbook you. It was a very disappointing and stressful experience.

I am a regular to Naiyang and know the hotels in the area.

Date of stay: February 2013