My partner and I booked for 3 nights, just to get a feel for the area and decide from there. I've read over some of the comments and can understand what people mean about some of the more negative aspects, but we really enjoyed our experience there. Noi on the front desk was lovely. Our room was fine, especially for the price. We did look at other accommodation but in the end booked again with them for 7 more days. You seriously can't beat their view and it was a great workout everyday getting up and down the stairs to the beach and town. The complimentary breakfast was fine and Noi spoilt us with extras. The rooms were clean, great air con and again great view from our balcony. You can see the Big Buddha from your room and the restaurant too. I think that if you expect too much for the price then it's really your fault if you're dissatisfied. They really try their best with what they have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalow Resort has your total comfort and relaxation in mind in every moment you spend with us. We can assure you of an unforgettable experience for your tropical holiday vacation where the sounds of the surf are everywhere.Relax while overlooking Karon Beach and the Andaman Sea, and experience tropical sunsets movies are made from. Our balcony restaurant serves the most delicious fresh seafood, Thai food and international dishes and our pub is a perfect place for a tropical cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalows Hotel Karon
- Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalows Phuket