“Orders”

Nordic Fashion
Ranked #3 of 58 Shopping in Karon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to Nordic Fashion Once tried, trusted forever is our motto and we think you will agree. We offer you custom tailored garments in a wide selection of fabrics. Have a design you have seen in a magazine? We can produce that for you! Bring in your photos or email them to us. We welcome all our clients like family, you can shop in a pleasant atmosphere with no pressure. Every item we produce is made from the highest quality materials and professional tailoring practices, ensuring your garment will provide years of service. We retain your measurements on file for 5 years, which makes reordering garments very easy. Next time you are in Karon Beach, stop in and say hello. We have numerous catalogs with the latest fashions for dresses, blouses, shirts, and suites. We ship worldwide so getting a custom made item to you is no problem for us! Meet Tailor Jack My name is Jack Binod and I founded Nordic Fashion in 1997 and have been providing custom tailoring services for Thai and international markets. My goal is simple: total satisfaction for my customers. My shops carry internationally recognized materials and we have the ability to create original clothes and can create anything from a photograph. The custom tailored garments can be made to fit any size. You can be assured of durability and longevity of every piece I and my tailors create. Nordic Fashion does make marketing trip to Europe yearly. I may be able to visit your area, to discuss details please contact me. "Clothes make the person" - it's an old saying but it is still valid today. In this day and age every detail of your business life is important. If the suit fits perfect, it shows a level of success that will leave a lasting impression. A custom tailored suit made by Nordic Fashion Phuket will help you look confident, people around you will notice. This could be critical to your success. You provide us with your exact measurements and let us make it for you. With years of experience and dedication, we can assure you best fit and quality fabric (Silk, Wool, Cotton, Linen). If you are the one who wants to add personal touch to your clothes, you are more than welcome to provide us with your designs and we would bring in those designs for your clothes, immaculately. There are many Tailors to choose from in Phuket, we have found a few very good ones. Keep in mind that tailors that offer suits made in a day are probably not the most professional. Our suits and dresses, whatever, can be made in about 3 days, sometimes requiring 1 to 3 fittings to ensure the perfect fit. We can also arrange for you custom made leather goods, such as Boots, Vest, and Jackets. Busy on your holiday and don't think you can come into our shop for garments or fittings? Not a problem, contact us and we can come to your hotel anywhere in Phuket! We can bring our fabric samples, garment catalogs, and can measure you, then return for any fittings needed. All from the comfort of your hotel!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We re ordered x 6 shirts after visiting previously in June all shirts are yet again perfect for and amazing quality .
So much so we are returning in June for more
The fitvwas perfect and they were delivered within two weeks to the uk

All reviews
"his team"
"karon beach"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Nice fabrics but despite a fitting with the first shirt made, the 5 shirts I purchased do not fit. The shirts are so bad that I had to give them to good will right away. Useless shirts.Sorry "Robin" (the taylor that took my order called himself Robin) but I definately not pleased with your work.
Bomuldsstofferne er af god kvalitet, men til trods for at firmaet syede den første skjorte og jeg derefter prøvede den, så de kunne tilrette det nødvendige, før de skulle sy alle 5 skjorter, så endte det med 5 skjorter med elendig pasform. De ryger direkte til en genbrugsbutik. Jeg kan ikke anbefale at handle det sted.

Jack B, Owner at Nordic Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Jesper ,

Thank you for sharing your experience here . I m laoo lamichane shop owner from nordic fashion.

My question is
1# if your not happy with first fitting you should have told robin to cancel your order we have policy to refund you all money.

2# my question is, you knew your not happy with 5 shirt why you still take it sir ? Why you not told us when you come to pick up the shirt that your not happy with what you order.

3# now your in Denmark and writing us bad review I don't know how help you sir . We care every our customers

4 # I m happy to give your money back .could you please send me mail on nordicfashionphuket@gmail.com with your bank details and contact number. Thank you and looking forward to get your mail soon .
Best regards
Laoo lamichane

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Jack has made several pieces of clothing for me. Have also introduced a few friends to Jack and has looked after them for me.
We’ve sent items from Australia to Thailand for measurements and had several made and sent back.
Highly recommend.
Have used for last 10 years and still do.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you again Jack for the great suits-
fits perfectly! It was also so nice to see you for a long time!