“Excellent show”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$44.41*
and up
Phuket Siam Niramit Show Admission Ticket...
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just north of Phuket Town, Siam Niramit Phuket is a 1760-seat theatre, presenting one of the world's largest stage productions, an award-winning performance highlighting Thailand’s rich artistic and cultural heritage. Open daily (EXCEPT TUESDAY’S, show starts at 8.30 p.m.Arrive early to enjoy pre-show attractions including a traditional Thai Village with floating market, outdoor performances of traditional music and dancing, elephant rides and restaurant serving Thai/International buffet.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had the buffet dinner and the show. Was wonderful. Live show and elephant petting too. Very well done and extremely organized.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,414)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"buffet style"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This was a spectacular event!
Don’t miss this one
The pre show
The meal
And then the over the top cultural show!!
Very well done!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was really tossing and turning about going to this show or not. People have said "Animal Abuse" but then their was spectacular reviews.

I went to this show, and I will TOTALLY AGREE to some extent, that the game ... "Tug of war" with the elephants I didn't like one bit. Yes the place was full of Russians (like most reviews said). And all the Russian men where the first ones up to "tug the elephant". To show how "macho" they where It was awful. This needs to be scrapped COMPLETELY! And personally I truly believe the elephants don't need to be in this show. The show itself is AMAZING. And just spectacular.

(I did not see any animal abuse, no bullhooks were used. Considering the amount of stigma this show has gotten. Considering I was at 'elephant hills' "Sanctuary" the following day after, seeing them use bullhooks on the elephants and not at this show, not once made me think loads)!

Firstly we got tickets online through onlinephuket.com for 1350 baht p/p that included transfers there and back. (Best price around) we skipped the meal due to lots of bad reviews and I'm not one for eating in buffets.

When we arrived up the hosts were warm and very welcoming, when we got through the doors we seen two large elephants (amazing to see).
To feed them 30 baht
To ride them 200 baht. We fed them, but I'll never want to go on one, I do find it cruel, but each to their own.
We walked around the complex and everything was done BRILLIANTLY. Floating markets, feeding fish, goats, buffalo, entering little huts to see the way of Thai living. The culture, there life and way of living it was very interesting. And set up just brilliant. They've a itinerary up telling you what times certain things are on.

I'll cut to the show. It was OUTSTANDING.
The production,
the music,
the colours.
the background.
the settings,
The show had an English voice over and subtitles. There isn't much talking involved but each section of the show had English / Chinese subtitles so we were not lost to what was going on at each section. Everything was brilliant and I'm so glad we decided to go, the Thai cirque version ! Very well done. The only thing I'd mark down is the elephants in the show. That's the only reason it didn't get full marks. I think the show is still a masterpiece without them. It's fine to maybe have them outside, letting visitors see them / feed them but that's as far as I'd go.

It's an amazing show.
6.30pm to 10pm you will not be bored.
If you enjoy shows, and love cirque du soleil you'll really enjoy this show. Masterpiece.

1  Thank Ceallachain
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

A great show but the use of live animals is not required. I hope the directors realize that if you removed the use of live animals from your show it wouldn't result in anything bad happening to your business. I am sure there are more creative ways that you can create an elephant and a water buffalo with props. Your show is already great. Stop worrying about pleasing the tourist so much.
The thing is this place still has bus loads of Chinese arriving. So they probably won't care about this review.

3  Thank Tuncay I