Jinjiang Inn Changxing Chinese Medicine Hospital(Changxing County)(Great Value!)
US$18
Crown Plaza Hotel(Changxing County)
Trip.com
Xiyangyang Hotel(Changxing County)
Trip.com
Zijin Hotel(Changxing County)
TripAdvisor
Jin Yuan Hotel(Changxing County)
TripAdvisor
Atour Hotel Changxing(Changxing County)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We were recommended by http://china.pandavisa.com and spent three nights there. It is conveniently located in the city, has a great pool and spa. The service was excellent and public transportation was very convenient.

We frequent Changxing for travel, and will be using this hotel in the future.

Also want to thank fthe folks at pandavisa.com for the referral, their visa service is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Hello dear travelers, its me saliya benz, usually we are a good business travelers, i and my team like to stay in changxing international hotel because of kis Only, if he is not there we dont like to stay, if he is in the hotel everything we can get easy, if he is not in hotel its a big trouble to all foreigners. He gives us Good service. Nice hotel we like.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank saliyab
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Im Fedric from Europe, Iam the good traveler as same you, because of business trips for my Company, when iam in china i would like to stay in international hotel in changxing, Here i want to share my wonderful experience what i had in hote, that was the day i got some major health problem, nobody understand my medical problems even my company translators,But the Assistant manger of the Hotel named Kis Help me a lot, he have a good knowledge in medical line. I appreciate they guy save my life. I never forget that help in my life. I recommend stay in International hotel the people who travel changxing.Thanks a Lot

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I stay in this hotel for 5 days on a business assignment. Generally, the hotel is well maintained. The service staffs I met are friendly and willing to strike conversation with you.

Checking in was easy as the reception has all the necessary information needed before I arrived. My only concern is this practice in the hotel of asking client to make a deposit. I used my credit card and they actually charged 2000RMB onto my card. Upon check-out the amount was reimbursed back to me.

At least my room is good size and well maintained. I have a comfortable stay. There are not much things you can do in this county and the best form of entertainment is vie the television program. The con is that the television channels consist of all China Network. There are no cable stations like ESPN, NBC, CNN etc to get you excited about events that is happening around.

I tried having dinner in the restaurant. I guess the hotel cannot cope with big groups. The group eat most of the food on the buffet queue that there were nothing left for me when I was there for dinner. The replenishing process is slow. But I must applaud the Service Crews for their hard work.

I am satisfied with my stay in this hotel and will recommend people who are heading to Changxing to stay where I am staying.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Hi friends, iam the traveler for my company visits , generally my visits to china and Japan, most of the visits to china in changing, I really enjoy my staying at international hotel changing, nice environment, good service team, No need worry about the communication in Chinese, The Indian guy kis gives the good assistance for foreign people

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business