“He is the voice of foreigners in the international hotel”

Changxing International Hotel
Ranked #7 of 80 Hotels in Changxing County
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hi friends,

I would like to share my experience briefly, getting any thing in China it's hard especially in small cities even information also, if we get information hardly also we can't stick on that because of lack of knowledge as well as communication skills, they speaks bit English but it's keeps us still on confused status even in important financial services at Bill clearance also, in international hotel Chang Xing assistant manager Kis help us a lot, he takes all foreigners responsibility for settle all the issues as well as financial things also ... He is the voice of foreigners in the hotel, so who like to travel Chang xing no doubt to stay in international hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank thomas m

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

After a tiring journey which started from Colombo, we reached changxing county around 5 pm. The lobby is beautiful and check in was very fast. For the rates they charge at this hotel, it's very reasonable. The rooms r good and the beds r very comfortable. The breakfast had a large variety of international menu and the check out process was fast too. Definitely will come back here!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We were recommended by http://china.pandavisa.com and spent three nights there. It is conveniently located in the city, has a great pool and spa. The service was excellent and public transportation was very convenient.

We frequent Changxing for travel, and will be using this hotel in the future.

Also want to thank fthe folks at pandavisa.com for the referral, their visa service is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Hello dear travelers, its me saliya benz, usually we are a good business travelers, i and my team like to stay in changxing international hotel because of kis Only, if he is not there we dont like to stay, if he is in the hotel everything we can get easy, if he is not in hotel its a big trouble to all foreigners. He gives us Good service. Nice hotel we like.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank saliyab
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Im Fedric from Europe, Iam the good traveler as same you, because of business trips for my Company, when iam in china i would like to stay in international hotel in changxing, Here i want to share my wonderful experience what i had in hote, that was the day i got some major health problem, nobody understand my medical problems even my company translators,But the Assistant manger of the Hotel named Kis Help me a lot, he have a good knowledge in medical line. I appreciate they guy save my life. I never forget that help in my life. I recommend stay in International hotel the people who travel changxing.Thanks a Lot

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business