US$48
Warung(Lajares)
1,937 results
All reviewsadult poolcrater parkfree busbed villawater parkhired a carmini golfclimbing wallorigo marewave machineself cateringkids clubwet suitswet roomcrazy golfwashing machine and dishwasherfamily holiday
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in Nov 2017, very nice place, clean and very pleasant. The village is isolated so if you want some action a car would be needed. We were just there to relax and had half board, the food was well cooked, hot and well presented, dishes for everyone. As it was off season the place was not too busy, which was good for us. The staff were very helpful. The cocktails were a bit like they came out a bottle rather than made beer was good! I would recommend this place to chill and relax take half board as the small supermarket can be expensive.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Origomare, Director General at Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura Origo Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for your comment. We love when clients go home with such a good perception and memory of their stay with us.

We will be more than pleased to welcome you again!

Regards

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Visited this complex today with a view to staying on our next trip to Fuerteventura.
Some parts are like a ghost town. Roads have been barricaded to prevent access to derelict buildings. Pavements are not fit for purpose and the whole place looks as if it will shut down without warning (which could happen pending the legal action in place which I discovered after googling)
It’s in the middle of nowhere and I couldn’t see any point in wanting to stay there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Geordie,

We appreciate all comments, though it is always recommendable to saty at least one night to have a real vision about our service.

The areas shut do not belong to the hotel, but the ones we are responsible of, are well taken care of.

There are a lot of points to want to stay with us, we are sorry you could not see them.

Regards

Reviewed 30 November 2017

myself my husband and three children age 2,6,7 stayed for a week.

NEGATIVES;
our 2 bed villa was at least a mile walk to the main reception and restaurants and entertainment area. that was a really hard job when you have to walk it a few times a day with three small children

Our villa was not cleaned for 3 days on the 3rd i had to call reception to ak how often they get cleaned and they advised me each day.that wasn't the case for us even though i put the GREEN can u clean my room please (on my front door)

The brother and sister from Argentina that works in the mavricks bar in the evenings, HE is one of the most rude moody unprofessional person i have come across.
myself and my family on 2 separate occasions was treated disrespectful. his attitude towards my self and a few ALL INCLUSIVE guests was disgusting.i asked for a drink he made it then handed me a bill when i was Waring my green band when i showed him the band he threw the drink down the sink!! that was the first occasion.. on the second we walked in the bar at 11.50pm ask for drinks that he made again then he handed me a bill again. i said i am all inclusive, he said the all inclusive has stopped and we are closing in 15mins. so we had to pay for our drinks!!

5 families got broken into while we was there and their safes was taken out of the room. for this reason we carried our passports and money with us at all times. the one day we thought we lost them and went to reception for help and advice and they was useless.

POSITIVES

The resort is very family orientated, The animation team was outstanding especially ANITA and Angelina.

The all inclusive food and drinks was ok for the money but i would go self catering next time as we ate out a few times. we had a stake in the mavericks bar the first night and it was outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank myles_12
Origomare, Director General at Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura Origo Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion after your recent stay at Origo Mare.
We are sorry to read that we could not meet your expectations regarding some aspects of your stay.
Fuerteventura is a very safe destination with a low deliquency rate. Unfortunately robberies can occur, as in every hotel around the world. However all the necessary measures have been taken with the concerned guests.
We usually receive many compliments on our staff kindness and professionalism but regarding your comments we will check the respect of the protocols with the concerned departments.
Again, we would like to apologize that we could not meet all you expectations and we hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.
Sunny regards.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We have just returned for a brilliant week staying here. Yes, the place is very remote (it does look like the surface of the moon) but hiring a car is very easy and the roads are easy to drive on, very quiet. Google maps was very helpful! We believed the water park was going to be closed while we were there but were delighted to find it open. It is a fantastic place for kids to play and easy for parent to relax as there is a shallow area for wee kids and plenty of life guards on duty.
We were in Oasis 7 which is one of the furthest out areas, we were on the second last row but it was only a 6-7 min leisurely walk to the centre if you followed the road. You could also easily cut through the middle and it would only take you 5 mins. Our pool was closed but directly opposite was Oasis 3s pool which was open. The water was freezing but you did get used to it.
We were bed and breakfast and found the food available at breakfast to be great. There was a huge selection and we were never disappointed.
Some of the pavements are broken but they are in no way difficult to walk on. It was very quiet while we were there but the unused villas weren’t boarded up they just had their shutters down. Our villa was spotlessly clean and had everything you could need for self catering. The only down side is that you don’t have much privacy from your neighbours.
I didn’t get any feeling that the resort was run down at all and the village centre is just lovely!
The shop is small but is just there as a convenience shop as there is a very good supermarket an easy 10 min drive away.
I would imagine that is would be a very different experience during peak times and during school holidays but that goes for all resorts.
I would definitely return.
Oh and the weather was between 24-28 degrees.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank saraisleofiona
Origomare, Director General at Pierre & Vacances Village Fuerteventura Origo Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Sara,

Thank you so much for your detailed review about your stay at Origo Mare.
We are very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and that you could enjoy all the hotel facilities. Thanks a lot for your kind words. Your satisfaction is the best reward we can obtain. We would be more than pleased to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards from all the Origo Mare Team.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

To start positive the accommodation was very good, my wife and I went with my daughter and family, so there was 7 on us, and we had 2 houses, with 2 bedrooms.and I couldn't fault them they where a lot better than a lot of hotels I have stayed at.
Negative with the house they had a great balcony which was ideal for sunbathing on or eating on in the evening but none of them had any furniture on completely empty and when I asked at reception I was told the sunbeds where very limited and they would try to get a sunbed to me ( didn't happen ) they did have table & chairs on the patio at the front of the house but I didn't fancy carrying then up and down stairs every time.
The site is big and some of the properties are quite away from the center, there are small pools dotted around the site but again not enough sunbeds,we bought a few lilos to lay on.the pool for adults is nice and the water park is good put same problem with the beds and when they open the doors it can be a free for all,seeing people who should never run legging it down the slope with a dozen towels is a sight I should of videoed.
The entertainment was OK but the room wasn't big enough, and the bar was to small with a bar man with an attitude,was always queues in the evenings.
We stayed self catering but we did eat a couple of times in the restaurant the food was OK normal hotel food. there was a couple of places on site to eat and again they where OK, there was also a shop, but very limited to what you can buy there, if going self catering as we did you need transport. if you are a beach lover then you need a car, Fuerteventura has some great beaches this place is not on one of them,
Overall I would stay at Origo Mare Village club again with car not fully inclusive.
The idea of the village is good but its in the wrong position for me, it should be nearer a good town and beach.

Room Tip: Try and get close to the center it is a big complex and you could be situated a long way of.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Chris,
Thank you very much for your visit to Origo Mare and for taking time to post this review about our resort.
We are delighted to find out that overall you had an enjoyable family stay here and that you particulary appreciated your villa. We take note of your comments in order to keep improving and would be very pleased to welcome you back for your next stay on the island.
Best regards.