US$156
US$115
  • Restaurant
Hotel Soul Surfer(El Cotillo)
US$78
US$180
US$233
  • Breakfast included
Warung(Lajares)
All reviewsquiet hotelcomfortable bedlarge balconyfuerteventurabarsfridge
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Again Chef Rainer made a memorable 3 course dinner with all from free au' d'euvre over starters, main and deserts. Actually he had learned through the grapevine that it was a 12th birthday event and had done my favourite rasberry tart on his own accord. Devine.
The steaks remains the best we get anywhere IN THE WORLD and we travel a lot.
Wines were delightful from there enormous selection.
Decor, ambience and service top notch.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

We had the pleasure to meet the owners. The hotel is lovely and the room is wunderfull and has is own balcony. If you are looking for a nice place to stay for a specific occasion this is the place ! Marvelous breakfast prepared with a lot of attention. It is well situated only 5 minutes walk from Lajares.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SofilledeGand
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Visited here twice during my holiday the second visit made my mind up never to visit again,as I ordered steak well done and it came out with blood oozing from it, the staff did not notice until I had it was ready to go in a bag for the cats in the apartment complex, I was offered a free drink which I declined, I would rather have my food,might I say a free drink does not compansat for undercooked food.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Started of well went rapidly down hill not because of the food but just the behaviour of the patrons! Who proceeded throughout the evening to get more and more drunk! And in the co owners Hannah's case dam right insulting. The Restaurant only seemed to have our party in which consisted of 3,maybe if there were a few more people in they might have left us alone! In all lovely Restaurant lovely food but the owners need to learn more PEOPLE skills

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2015

This was our second visit to El Patio and we were welcomed not as guests but as friends. Nothing is too much trouble. Reiner makes the best breakfasts I have had - a selection of cheeses, tomatoes, ham, chorizo as well as something cooked, which is always a surprise together with fresh fruit and honey yogurt and as much tea and coffee as you can drink. We had Sunday lunch which was excellent value and included wine. Reiner prepares all the food himself and it is clear that he is a real culinary artist.
El Patio is well and truly a gem.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple