“Best yellowfin tuna”
Review of Personal Che'f

Personal Che'f
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Dauis
Description: CASH ONLY!!! Restaurant with European, Asian, Vegetarian and Russian cuisines. A cozy lounge space with pleasant music great for romantic dinners, gatherings of friends and relatives or just for gourmets. The experienced Chef from Russia is able to meet your biggest expectations from the dishes. The perfect place for a private party. We also provide Catering services & Culinary school. Feel your food!
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Good ambience. Delicious food. Reasonable prices. Highly recommend this place if you're looking for a combination of local products in a fine cuisine style.
Thank you, chef Kirin, for the great experience!

1  Thank Nela T
Chefpanglao, Chef at Personal Che'f, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback! Tuna is always waiting for you in our restaurant))

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We have been travelling around south east Asia and the Philippines for the past 6 weeks and this rates as the best meal we have had in that time. Superb starters, Excellent Marlin and a very unique dessert. Only drawback for us is that they don't currently take credit cards so more trips to the ATM!

2  Thank Robert c
Chefpanglao, Chef at Personal Che'f, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you Robert for your review! I personally pleasant your words. Not only in the Philippines but throughout Asia travelers must (and forced) to have a cash in a pocket. This is especially true in the Philippines as the banking system is in the Bud and this is one of the worst Internet connections in the world.)) That is why we aside from Bank cards but make sure we do everything now that our guests were comfortable. For example, we never charge VAT 12% and Service charge 10% as is usual in places where you can pay with your credit card... We also inform in advance about impossibility to pay by card in all our sources of information.
We hope for your understanding and further understanding of the situation at all our guests.
Hope to see you again Robert in our restaurant! Thanks a lot!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Personal Che'f is one of those little jewels that one stumbles across from time to time, like the Pig Out in Boracay. Chef Kirill apparently has decided that if you build a world class menu and price it reasonably the customers will come.... And judging from four parties enjoying dinner on a Tuesday evening perhaps he has a point. My thought was 'your talents are wasted all the way out here.'

My wife and I shared three dishes a starter, main course, and dessert. All were excellent.

The starter was a salad with a creamy balsamic vinaigrette topped by lightly roasted then marinated US imported tenderloin. Knife not needed. The marriage of flavors was exquisite.

The mushroom risotto with shrimp main course was very subtly flavored and the shrimp were done to the pop in your mouth perfection. I did feel that it wasn't quite enough to qualify as a main course, perhaps a couple more shrimp.

For dessert we had chocolate fondant with ice cream. It was nicely presented and the fondant was done perfectly with a hot liquid chocolate center and crispy exterior wonderfully offset by the homemade vanilla,

The bill with a couple of drinks for both of us was under US$ 40.

Perhaps the out of the way location allows the personal attention to the preparation that makes it all possible. All I can say it's worth the trip.

2  Thank John K

Thank you for your review John! Special thanks from me personally for your choice of dishes - it was like a professional restaurant critic!)) I even was excited!...)
I am very pleased that our dishes you like (I'll think how to add more shrimp in my risotto! ;) )
Send a big Hello to the staff of the American Embassy in Manila! some of them were also our happy guests. I really hope to see you John and your wife in our restaurant again!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

u couldn't image that there's a fantastic restaurant in this place! ALL the dishes are delicious and cooked by heart! This is my last day trip in Panglao or I will come here everyday. I'll miss the Risotto, the dessert. Actually I am already starting hungry when I write down these words. Hope that we can see u soon again.
Best Wish
Calvin

2  Thank zezeyo

I remember very well your couple Calvin! Sorry us for the slight delay in the submission of all the dishes - we had a full house and as usual everybody came in one time!)))
But I remember that you liked our dishes and I remember your happy eyes! This is the most important for me! ;)
Hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

By far the best food we had in the Philippines. Just go there and eat!
Would recommend it to everyone! Not expensive either.

2  Thank A830VJpetern

Thank you very much for your words! For us it is very important the opinion of each our guest and we will try to stay awesome always!))