We spent the first three days on a complimentary invitation in the next door Marriott vacation club ( mind you, the new one !) which is ok but nothing outstanding and preety noisy with tons of young kids all ove the place and young parents who let them run around wherever ...
The JW Marriott, however , which is only couple of hundred meters away, seems to be like a place fom another planet: luxury from the moment one enters the open air reception hall, friendly personal, smiling and helpful people everywhere.
Of course you see that the hotel is not new and there many more flashy places on the island, but its a great place which is worth every dollar
Ask for rooms in the building 7, close to a quite pool and less than 100 meters from the long white beach.
We have been here some 10 years ago , loved it then and consider booking for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Fifteen minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao