“Good resort food, East & West”

Zest Restaurant at Marriott Mai Khao Beach Resort
Ranked #26 of 75 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 11 March 2018

When we stay at Marriott MKBVC, we find that we often grab food from Zest or Aqua or the little deli on the resort. It's consistently good, the service is great and we're happy to have it right there. That said, there's a few places just a hop, skip and a jump outside of the resort that are much more affordable. Recommend the burger choices (my vegan LOVES the vegan burger) and the Thai dishes.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

This is a great place for meals at any time of the day. It's a touch more pricey than some of the local restaurants which are nearby but the quality of the food and service is very good.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Zest restaurant is onsite at the Marriott Mai Khao Beach Vacation Club. We went there the 2nd night were were in town and it was actually better than I expected. The service was excellent and the 4 of us made selections of Thai and Seafood. Having been to a number of resort restaurants, particularly at MVC’s throughtout the world my wife and I were impressed with the quality of the food. The pricing is of course a little higher, as we expected, but if staying at Marriott or close by its not a bad option

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The buffet is very well presented with a huge choice of food including non-seafood options.
The lamb and beef are really good. The chef offered to cook me something to cater for my allergy too. The ambiance is lovely with good music.
We are here for two weeks so it made a pleasant change. Beer is included in the price which is great.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The breakfast has a vast selection of foods to please visitors from all parts of the world. I had an omlet every