“Sensational food”
Review of The Beach Cuisine

The Beach Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 209 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Description: Welcome to our exquisite and unique dining experience on Bangtao Bay with a 180• degree view of the beautiful Andaman sea
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We visited just as a torrential rainstorm was starting. The rush to accomodate diners from outside tables under shelter added great atmosphere. Nothing is a hassle for the staff who constantly work to ensure we had a great experience. The lobster bisque was amazing, my wife has pan seared dory very nice and I has a sensational seafood grill. Couldn’t fault the service even under difficult circumstances. The food, fresh from the sea and brilliantly cooked. Among the best we’ve eaten anywhere in the world. Great value for money. We will definitely return, there are many dishes we haven’t tried yet!

1  Thank grs748

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great Finally not a Tourist overpriced restaurant. I have been there a couple of time and I just love it from mid afternoon to diner going through Sun Set it is just amazing spot with your foot in the water and/or over looking the bay.
I am actually a Chef and if it was me I would place the price much higher considering the location. However I think the owner there try to make this place accessible for all budget with a good quality food and nicely presented. The style is basic mainly made of wooden pallet again this is probably to keep the cost low as from my knowledge having a restaurant so close to the sea create a lot of damage and if you do not have the right furniture you handle to spend a lot of money every year.
This been said the atmosphere and the color are very nice and cozy, usually busy so better to make a reservation. From my side I can only recommend all of you to have a try and see by yourself you won't be disappointed if you keep your expectation to the description I mention above. Not a fine dining but again very nice value for money considering the location you are dining and with quality food. A MUST TRY

2  Thank Mokapi
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The location on the beach is more worth visiting this place for than for the food which was good but not very special. However the prices are correct. The view over the sea is romantic but the sitting is rather basic. Just give it a try yourself, you won’t be disappointed

3  Thank piedep
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I use to come many times and it's a lovely place on a bang Tao beach the food is great the staff is lovely with a good admosphere thanks all
Well recommended

2  Thank Arnaud L
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food we had was fantastic however spoiled by the disorganisation. We had to ask 2 or 3 times for things. We were told that there would be no house wine for another 3 weeks. The French owner was shouting at the kitchen staff in front of the customers, unprofessional.

3  Thank Jeanette P