“Excellent Food & Service”
Review of Siam Supper Club

Siam Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 288 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Price range: US$10 - US$150
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: When you cant deal with another chili...We'll be there, and when maybe, just maybe, you could massacre a great martini...Then we've got your back and when your craving for a great red...Then come to papa!!
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is the 2nd time I have visited here for dinner with friends, the chic & unique deco leave me a deep impression of this place. I choose to be seated at the long-bar and they have a list of drinks for you to choose - the selection is amazing which I don't find this at any of Phuket hotel lounge that I've stayed so far.
The food taste & presentation is excellent, I find the price also reasonable. I also enjoy the lounge and Jazz music that played.
The 1st time I was there, the restaurant is quite empty so we don't have problem in finding a seat but the 2nd time we are there the restaurant is pretty packed with guests so will be advisable to make a reservation prior to that.
I have tried baked onion soup, Spagetti Seafood & desserts

3  Thank Adele A
Write a reviewReviews (1,907)

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The Siam Supper Club has a great setting- wonderful, dark bar and great music. The service was very good and the kitchen was more than happy to cater to one of our party who requested changes to her dish. Brilliant cocktail list. Highly recommended

2  Thank Rick G
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant, food is excellent as is the wine and cocktails. The staff are very friendly as is Sean the owner. Thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank 409jeffreym
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I go to "SIAM SUPPER CLUB" very often and i'm never disappointed. If you like the fine cuisine just go there and enjoy your diner in a jazz environment .The great staff and their manager "Luc" will be there for the best service.

Date of visit: April 2016
3  Thank Aurellien
Reviewed 14 July 2016

A great atmosphere, lovely decor, excellent wine choices, exquisite food and fabulous service - a, 'must visit', when you are in Phuket.

1  Thank James M