All reviews bush setting amenities block clean amenities heaps caravan
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Been to many caravan and holiday parks but I find Minnie as one of the best parks I have been too. Children can play around the place safely and the park has activities for the kids and adults join the kids. Saw it in 3 nights where the children as well as the adults enjoy the movies they have shown. More than 60 children and 30 adults sat in the yard to watch the children’s movies. Very nice to look at and parents were beaming with pride that their children were enormously behaved and concentrated in watching the movie. :)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
MinnieWater, Manager at Minnie Water Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks for your review Joevy, yes families sure do love it :)

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The Minnie Water Holiday Park, has to be one of the best caravan/camping parks I have ever visited. We stayed for 7 nights, 2 adults and a 13 year old. We had an unpowered bush camping site, close to the pool, with lots of shade. We had heaps of room and the lovely and very helpful staff made it so our friends coming at a later date could have the site next to us. The new amenities block is great, but we had another shower and couple of toilets closer by that we could also use, perfect! The park is kept very clean and well maintained, even the camp kitchen is spotless and the bins are never overflowing. We used Minnie as our base and visited Wooli, Grafton, Red Rock, Brooms Head and Sandon, as well as made trips into the Yaraygir National Park. If you are looking for a quiet, friendly and clean place to stay with your family, this is the park for you.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Kim R
MinnieWater, Manager at Minnie Water Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here at the park and in our local areas. We hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Just spent 7 nights here - my second trip to this park. This time was for my birthday. The best way to celebrate it.
I absolutely LOVE it. The bush sites make you feel like your are on your own, yet feel 100% secure. The amenities are clean and well maintained.
The staff are so welcoming and helpful.
The pool is refreshing and clean.
You can hear the roar of the ocean at night and the trees are filled with birdies from the moment the sun rises to it sets.
The beaches are stunning. Make sure you drive down the tracks to what I call Pebble Beach and then around the corner to Back Beach to frolic in the ocean.
There is NO telstra service in Minnie Water - However at Pebble Beach.. I found some 3G and at the top of the stairs at Back Beach you can get service. Otherwise down the road to Wooli - full 3G.
Wooli is only a 10min drive from MW. Definitely go there! There is a little cafe in the middle of town up from the bowls club... GO THERE!! Great food and great coffee. The staff there are super friendly.
But MW is my top pick for Bush camping in a campground.
It is also pet friendly and my cat loved it. I felt so safe leaving her while I went to the beach.
I'll be back and I'll be having my 40th there!!

Room tip: Bush powered sites are the best!
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PlacesPandaGoes
MinnieWater, Manager at Minnie Water Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Thanks for your review, we are glad that you love our place too :)

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We camped for three nights at Minnie Waters. The bush sites feel just like a national park but the amenities are much better. The main amenities block has been recently renovated and has the most modern and spacious shower cubicles I've ever seen in a caravan park. Lovely hot showers.

There is a very well equipped camp kitchen with fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, tv and bbqs - all clean and well maintained.

We arrived on an unusually warm Saturday night and there was some sort of party going on in the permanent van area. The other two nights were extremely quiet and peaceful.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Minnie Water Holiday park is a perfect place for a weekend getaway or school holidays ... its also ideal for seniors to holiday... its serene & calming ... the parking area is perfect & its also a great spot for camping... take your caravan or bus or tent or rent a cabin & getaway to Minnie Water Holiday Park .. just a few minutes walk to the beach....the ocean views are stunning... don't miss it !!!!

Date of stay: January 2016