27 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$494
Orbitz.comUS$494
CheapTicketsUS$494
8,861 results
All reviews kids club market kitchen brass steakhouse finest beach excellence club golden bar le petit plaisir insieme trattoria dukes lobster bistro restaurant legends bar sweet shop main pool family suite aqua bar surf and turf family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I came here a couple years back for a quick wedding trip and finally made it back for an extended vacation to truly experience this resort. We still didn't get to do so many things but absolutely love it here, and Sergio, Pita, Alex and Carlos made sure each day beach side was the best experience! Sergio is also amazing with the sand art, so anyone visiting definitely needs to make sure they meet him and experience his talent!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our group of 8 (4 adults and 4 children) had a wonderful time at Finest! We’ve been to many all-inclusive resorts, but this was our first time at Finest. We were in building 5 of the Finest Club with a swim-up room. The room location was great!

I was impressed with the quality of food at dinner. We ate at Surf and Turf, Brass, Shoji and Dukes, and I was happy with everything I ordered. I felt the quality was better than other AI resorts I’ve been to.

A couple of staff members who I wanted to make sure I point out are Daniel, the bartender at the pool bar, and Carlos, our server who came by our swim up. Daniel made sure our glasses were never empty and surprised us with different types of drinks. We spent hours at the pool bar just to see what Daniel would come up with next. On our last day at the resort, we decided to spend it at our swim-up. Carlos came by in the morning and checked on us about every 20 minutes for the rest of the day, literally to about 6pm. He brought us lunch to the swim-up and brought whatever drinks we requested. These two gentlemen definitely made our trip more memorable!

If I had to point out some areas that could be improved since no place is perfect, the breakfast buffet could have some more options. It did seem repetitive. Also, I don’t know how much we benefited from having a club level room. We probably didn’t use the amenities offered so that’s probably on us.

Overall, we had a great time! We usually do two AI trips a year but because of Covid, it had been a year and a half since our last trip. This was a great resort to come to, to relax, unwind and forget about all the craziness going on in the world today.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Finest Resort was beyond amazing. From the service, to the food, to the amenities, everything exceeded our expectations. The pools were extremely clean and relaxing, and the beach was beautiful.
All of the staff are so kind and friendly, and we had an amazing stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As our 7 day, 6 night trip draws to an end, I'd like to thank FPM for a wonderful vacation. This is the 3rd trip here in 4 years and it's difficult to pick another resort since we know the quality of the staff, restaurants and overall resort amenities are high caliber. Sure, there are a few things that can be improved upon especially the buttons in the bed side tables that control all the bedroom lights and maybe updating the Excellence app to allow the user to select their time preference for housekeeping or placing room service orders. Aside from that we've already planned out our next 2 trips here. We'd like to thank Chef Oscar at Dommo for 2 fantastic meals, Mauro, one of the Finest club bartenders who goes above and beyond for my husband's drinks and Finest Beach Club staff, Adrian, Damian, Isabel and Omar for making our beach visits relaxing and fun. We appreciate all you do and we'll see you next year with newest family member in tow.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pita, Sergio, Carlos, & Alex at the private excellence club beach provided spectacular service! Very friendly and helpful. I always had good drink and food. Enjoyed a wonderful relaxing week and will definitely be coming back! :)

Trip type: Travelled solo