“perfect food”

Price range: US$9 - US$23
Description: Taverna "O Grigoris" at Nyfida beach
Description: Taverna "O Grigoris" at Nyfida beach
Reviewed 2 July 2018

its a perfect place the food its very good and the service also fantastic you can eat very delicious food right in frond of the sea

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is a typical Greek restaurant in an amazing location. Reserving a table is advised if you want to sit right next to the sea but even if you don't end up next to the sea the location is attractive. We had crab salad, spicy cheese dip, kalamari and sardines. Everything was cooked to perfection. Service was pleasant and relaxed.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

without any doubt the best restaurant on lesvos ! the owner & staff, the fresh greek food, the fish... and not expensive at all ! only discovered this "jewel" a few years ago and can't wait to go back !

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great time! The staff and owner are nice, they served great food, homemade greek, and the music and environment are very comfortable and nice.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I visit Lesbos about twice a year and stay with a Greek friend. He took me to this taverna on one of my first visits about 8 years ago and I have been back since every time I go to Lesbos. I like the quiet situation and selfishly hope that the good reviews will not mean too many people will discover this gem! I am from the UK and the taverna and the area around are for me the essence of Greece. The owner is always welcoming and rather shy but he and my friend spend time discussing the menu and we sometimes order too much but the food has always been excellent especially the fish. I rate the chips high as well! It is a place I want to go back to again and again. I can picture the atmosphere now - marvellous by day and night. I was last there in July