“Apre Tre Cime hiking a good lunch stop”
Review of Malga Rin Bianco

Malga Rin Bianco
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Misurina
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Typical restaurant on the road from Misurina (2,7 kilometers) to the Three Peaks of Lavaredo (5 kilometers). Reservation preferred both for lunch and for dinner. Dogs are not permitted inside. Open all year long (except November)
Reviewed 10 May 2018

On a lovely early October day we were able to sit outside and enjoy our lunch with a view. We had good basic food on a wooden platter. Perfect stop for us after our day of hiking.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Arrived to the Malga - which I have visited several times in summer - after an eventful four hour hike through the woods during which I lost and then recovered one of my snow shoes in a deep snow drift - and had a delicious gnocchi with a cheese sauce washed down with a 'Hugo' (Prosecco and Elderflower Cordial) and a crunchy shredded cabbage salad all while sitting in the warming winter sun on the outside patio. A place that is always good to return too - in winter or summer.

Malga_Rin_Bianco, Proprietario at Malga Rin Bianco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for the excellent evaluation. I hope that you return to also evaluate the atmosphere that you breathe inside the restaurant and to deepen the knowledge of our kitchen. I am convinced that it will give us an extra "bubble"!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The location once upon a time was very basic but friendly and good. I'd say that the word "friendly" can be scratched from the records: they were annoyingly rude, especially the director. Only the two young waiters were nice, but had to balance their ability to help the client with the rude attitude of their boss.

The food was well served but of mediocre quality, exactly the opposite as it was years ago.

A total delusion, we will not be back until the management changes.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

a bit down from Tre Cime there is this restaurant at the side of the road. So high up the mountains you expect to get some simple food with a beer but boy, were we wrong... what lovely food, what excellent wine selection! Don't miss this gem of a restaurant coming down or going up Tre Cime.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Well this place is not for everybody, specially for its location and I am sure those reading this knowing the area, will understand why. to eat there you go in one of the most magnificent mountain areas in Italy the famous 3 Cime di Lavaredo. I have been 5 times last 5 years in the are and I must admit that the food selection is more or less always the same. Malga Rin Bianco instead offer these plates with a little bit of "fantasy" which gives them a significant boost. Staff is smiling and quite fast.

1  Thank Nicola F