“Amazing pizza”

Portofino Ristrorante &Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Had been here on my last trip and was keen to have there pizzas again, they didn’t disappoint!! Amazing food and service to match.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was in the mood for a respite from the regular run-of-the mill cheap restaurants in Naiharn so I stopped in for a bite to eat. Was I plesntly surprised! Very good pasta which has an unhurried atmosphere with great service. Real Italian cusine at affordable prices. Go for it. I’ll be going back there soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From start to finish a truly enjoyable and delicious evening for us both.
Grilled prawns ( Friday special ) followed by pizza gorgonzola and a mouth watering tagliatelle with crab. The fresh crab is broken up, shell cracked and served on perfectly cooked pasta.. eat the crab with your fingers and loose yourself in Italy...
Excellent house rosé..

Profiteroles for desert and espresso.
Amaro Montenegro on the house from charming owner after.. Google the ingredients.. one sip is like walking through a Mediterranean garden in full summer.

Professional and elegant service, attentive but unobtrusive..

Going home very happy..

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very happy with our meal here. Pizza was great and pasta was very good. Great to see a real Italian in Phuket. Only problem was that it was very hot inside even though fans were blasting.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We visited here early on our recent holiday based on some reviews on Trip. Both had pizzas. Whilst my wife was happier than me, neither of us could ignore a seafood pizza with a covering of two clams in shells, two small prawns in shells and six prawn heads in shells!
Surely it would be better to say they had no seafood or offer an alternative option? Just wondered where the actual prawns got too!