DeanGate Motel(Lydney)(Great Value!)
US$57
The Belfry Hotel(Littledean)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$166
US$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$50
US$49
US$57
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Stonehouse Court(Stonehouse)
US$106
US$161
The Paddocks Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$73
US$100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Our host Marian made us feel very welcome. Her scones, cake and sandwiches were very tasty. I wish I had taken some photos, by the time I remembered, we had scoffed everything in sight.

The price was very reasonable. Looking forward to a future visit. Marian is quite passionate about cake making. If you need any tips or advice about cake making she is the lady to ask. See you soon Marian.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnglor
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Called this afternoon for a pot of tea.This was fine but we were charged £5 for a pot for two. There was no menu or price list on the table so were rather shocked when she asked for £5. The day before stopped at a 40 bed hotel just a few miles away and got a pot of tea with hot water and 2 warm mince pies for the same amount. Guess which one we will return too.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2014

I have stayed here in the past and said if ever I was passing that way again I would go back. Its ideally located as its on the boarder of Wales for my business trip.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Customer care was excellent and Marian and Gary went out of their way to make me feel very welcome (especially as I had driven 4hrs)
Hospitality was outstanding. Thanks for cooking me a delicious meal Marian.
I don't think I would find this top quality service and comfort anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I just called, with a view to making a group booking for a wedding. However, members of my party have dietary requirements that I needed to check could be catered for. My first phone call, when I asked to speak to catering or chef was 'We don't', and I was promptly hung up on. My second phone call, when I explained that I was trying to get more information and had been hung up on, was met with 'It's only eggs and bacon'. Very flippant and rude. Obviously not struggling for business so maybe try supporting other local businesses........I shall certainly be taking my business elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank greenfairywings
chocomocco, Owner at Old Nibley Farmhouse B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

I receive many many phone calls asking to speak to the proprietor, the owner, the advertising manager, the chef and many more job titles. These callers do not introduce themselves to say who they are and are advertising/sales calls. This particular caller did not introduce herself, she launched straight into questions in a very demanding way giving no reason for her questions. 99% of B&Bs don't have chefs as such, the owners usually do the cooking and everything else to boot. I would not call somebody up and launch into a conversation without first introducing myself and secondly giving the reason for my call. This person did neither so forgive me for mistaking the call for a sales call. We have many people who stay with us who require special diets, ie, lactose free, salt free, gluten/wheat free - the only one I cannot guarantee is celiac as that is a very specialised area and most will bring their own breads etc. My husband took the second call and was asked about sodium/salt, again the person did not introduce themselves. She then put the phone down on him whilst he was in the process of passing the phone to me so If anything, the caller here was blatantly rude to us for being so presumptious that we should automatically know why she was calling.

We have been very lucky in the past with such wonderful guests; are very happy with the guests we have had in the past and recently and they are very happy with us, many of them returners and regulars.

For anybody wishing to stay with us please be assured that we are attentive and give a very good service as standard.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a lovely place! We were warmly welcomed on arrival, and immediately felt at home. Marion and Gary both spent time with us and nothing was too much trouble. Marion makes the most delicious cakes and runs a 'tea shop' there as well!

Our room was on the top floor and huge! The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in and bathroom very modern with all the little 'extras' that guests often forget to bring. The room had several low beams, which were part of the character of the room, but it took us a while to learn to avoid banging our heads on them! It was a very hot couple of days so the presence of a ceiling fan over the bed made it even more comfortable for us.

Breakfast was perfect, exactly as we ordered and delicious.

I thoroughly recommend Old Nibley Farmhouse as a perfect place to stay, whatever reason takes you to this area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple