US$51
The Belfry Hotel(Littledean)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Bay Prince of Wales Hotel(Berkeley)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$166
US$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Travelodge Stonehouse(Stonehouse)(Great Value!)
US$41
Travelodge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$45
US$71
Stonehouse Court(Stonehouse)
US$170
US$161
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Had a lovely catch up with friends here over a cup of tea and a scone. Although it is a B&B they also do tea and coffee to none staying guests.
The coffee/breakfast room is very bright and airy. The sun was shining too which was a bonus and filled the room.
Excellent service and lovely fresh homemade scones.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank nicandtim02
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Marian and Gary made us very welcome and at home. After saying how much we enjoyed our cooked breakfast, each morning Marian gave us a bit extra. First more bacon then extra tomatoes and mushrooms. We enjoyed the view from our bedroom and time relaxing in the courtyard chating to Gary or Marian. Thank to both of you.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sylvia R
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Our host Marian made us feel very welcome. Her scones, cake and sandwiches were very tasty. I wish I had taken some photos, by the time I remembered, we had scoffed everything in sight.

The price was very reasonable. Looking forward to a future visit. Marian is quite passionate about cake making. If you need any tips or advice about cake making she is the lady to ask. See you soon Marian.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnglor
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Called this afternoon for a pot of tea.This was fine but we were charged £5 for a pot for two. There was no menu or price list on the table so were rather shocked when she asked for £5. The day before stopped at a 40 bed hotel just a few miles away and got a pot of tea with hot water and 2 warm mince pies for the same amount. Guess which one we will return too.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2014

I have stayed here in the past and said if ever I was passing that way again I would go back. Its ideally located as its on the boarder of Wales for my business trip.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Customer care was excellent and Marian and Gary went out of their way to make me feel very welcome (especially as I had driven 4hrs)
Hospitality was outstanding. Thanks for cooking me a delicious meal Marian.
I don't think I would find this top quality service and comfort anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business