All reviews home away from home sea point cape town guest house an ideal location camps bay business trip second home a lovely place to stay spent nights fresh fruit perfect stay hop on hop off bus stop every morning safe neighborhood thank you so much tony
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Being in the hotel business in Göreme, Turkey,my standards are really high. I cant thank Rhonda and her staff enough. They were gracious hosts. Any time I had a question they were more than happy to take care of it. They were extremely accommodating. The room was clean and cozy. It was an ideal location and in a very safe neighborhood. They treated me how I would treat my guests. I hope to return to Cape Town in the future and I don't need to stay any where else. I found my home away from home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank caveman194
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you so much, this is wonderful to know and I really hope that I will get to Goreme for a vacation!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I'm so glad we found Rhonda,Tony & “the team” ! The house, the energy and location is wonderful. Everything perfectly designed for your comfort. Their hospitality and the way they treat their guests is just great. I warmly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marjan N
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Thank you to Rhonda and Tony for being excellent hosts and for making us feel part of the family. Fantastic location, huge room and bathroom, great breakfasts and a wonderful sense of homeliness. We'll definitely be staying at Rhondas again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DGBee
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you, I am so happy to receive this review, I look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Rhonda saved our holidays in Cape Town. We were lucky to get the last available room in her beautiful Manor, as we had to leave our first accommodation. We can highly recommend this amazing guesthouse. The rooms and the house are beautiful, very clean and just perfect! The breakfast and service superb! Last but not least, for us it was the perfect neighborhood “fresnaye” / sea point.
We are sure there is no better place to stay at, when you are in Cape Town! Thank you Rhonda and Team <3

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Relax141998
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you, I am so happy that you had a wonderful time in Cape Town! I hope that you
will be back in the future!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I can't say enough about this place. Rhonda is a gracious host and her family and staff are an extension of her. All warm, friendly, and agreeable. We spent 11 nights and unexpected 12th( flight delay) and enjoyed it thoroughly. We had room 8, which was the guest house. We loved the privacy, décor, and its coziness. It is an ideal location. We were only a few blocks from the boardwalk and near all the great restaurants and shops that Sea Point has to offer. It is in a very safe neighborhood and only a 5 minute Uber ride to the V &A waterfront and Camps Bay ( but nice walks to both) It was our first time to Cape Town and can't imagine staying anywhere else. Thank you Rhonda!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meesh2371

Thank you, I am so happy to get such great feedback, really appreciate your time to share your experience, I hope that you will be back in the future!