Rhonda's Manor Guest House
Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$44
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

Sundown Manor(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Maartens Guesthouse(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
US$76
Ashby Manor(Fresnaye)
US$37
Hotwire.com
The Clarendon Fresnaye(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
US$175
Mojo Hotel(Cape Town)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$56
O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$160
The Amalfi Atlantic Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$60
US$55
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
Q in Fresnaye(Fresnaye)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsher husbandhome from homesea pointcape townguest houseperfect stayan ideal locationevery morningsecond hometaking carecamps bayspent nightsa real treatrooms are spacioushop on hop off bus stopmaking us feela lovely place to stay
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Being in the hotel business in Göreme, Turkey,my standards are really high. I cant thank Rhonda and her staff enough. They were gracious hosts. Any time I had a question they were more than happy to take care of it. They were extremely accommodating. The room was clean and cozy. It was an ideal location and in a very safe neighborhood. They treated me how I would treat my guests. I hope to return to Cape Town in the future and I don't need to stay any where else. I found my home away from home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank caveman194
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you so much, this is wonderful to know and I really hope that I will get to Goreme for a vacation!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I'm so glad we found Rhonda,Tony & “the team” ! The house, the energy and location is wonderful. Everything perfectly designed for your comfort. Their hospitality and the way they treat their guests is just great. I warmly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marjan N
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Thank you to Rhonda and Tony for being excellent hosts and for making us feel part of the family. Fantastic location, huge room and bathroom, great breakfasts and a wonderful sense of homeliness. We'll definitely be staying at Rhondas again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DGBee
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you, I am so happy to receive this review, I look forward to your return visit!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Rhonda saved our holidays in Cape Town. We were lucky to get the last available room in her beautiful Manor, as we had to leave our first accommodation. We can highly recommend this amazing guesthouse. The rooms and the house are beautiful, very clean and just perfect! The breakfast and service superb! Last but not least, for us it was the perfect neighborhood “fresnaye” / sea point.
We are sure there is no better place to stay at, when you are in Cape Town! Thank you Rhonda and Team <3

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you, I am so happy that you had a wonderful time in Cape Town! I hope that you
will be back in the future!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I can't say enough about this place. Rhonda is a gracious host and her family and staff are an extension of her. All warm, friendly, and agreeable. We spent 11 nights and unexpected 12th( flight delay) and enjoyed it thoroughly. We had room 8, which was the guest house. We loved the privacy, décor, and its coziness. It is an ideal location. We were only a few blocks from the boardwalk and near all the great restaurants and shops that Sea Point has to offer. It is in a very safe neighborhood and only a 5 minute Uber ride to the V &A waterfront and Camps Bay ( but nice walks to both) It was our first time to Cape Town and can't imagine staying anywhere else. Thank you Rhonda!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meesh2371

Thank you, I am so happy to get such great feedback, really appreciate your time to share your experience, I hope that you will be back in the future!