US$91
US$70
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Hotel Ibis Gloucester(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
US$45
Hotels.com
US$101
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
US$68
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel(Little Witcombe)(Great Value!)
US$64
1,462 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathtara restaurantsuperior roomafternoon teabottle of champagnemain buildingmini barlovely hotelcream teasconeseast winga la carte menuwedding venuecourse dinnerboth nightsset menubed and breakfast
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I stay away a lot for work and rarely find a hotel which I'd pay for out of choice. This is one I would return to without hesitation!

The rooms were lovely, good sized, clean and modern but with a classic taste. The food was equally very good! Had a lovely, quiet, comfy nights sleep.

The only bits of feedback I can provide are:
1- the walk to the rooms are dated and cluttered as they're in the midst of upgrading... doesn't give a great first impression.
2- the new receptionist was lovely, helpful and attentive but needs to brush up on what the bar provides - having ordered a Cabernet Sauvignon and receiving a Sauvignon Blanc.
3- ordered breakfast to my room... croissants and "assorted jam" which consisted of 2 mini croissants, 1 pot of jam and a pot of Nutella?

That is all I have to criticise and it's not much of a critique! Loved staying here and didn't want to leave!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Noel H, Manager at Hatton Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Kaela357

Thank you for your recent review, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

Your comments critiquing the hotel will be passed on to the relevant staff and will help in there continued development.

Regards

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Booked a Spring & Summer Break 2 Nights Bed Breakfast Dinner + Afternoon Tea,Very nice stay, was very surprised when paying the bill, we found that we had to pay for the second night Dinner (which we thought was in the package), sent two letter of complaint to the management and they have not had the courtesy to reply.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gillian L

Thank you for your recent review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the majority of your time with us.

Your comments regarding the lack of response from the management are unjust as the issue you have raised in your review was actually resolved by our Reception Manager at the time, prior to us receiving your first letter.

I hope that you continue to return to the hotel in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Returning to Hatton court for our 25th wedding Anniversary, we had a lovely nights stay and the evening meal and breakfast we had was lovely. Our room was very nice and clean but could of done with some TLC .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cotswoldsontour

Thank you for your recent review, it was a honour and pleasure to welcome you back for your silver wedding anniversary.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us and pleased that it was a memorable return celebrating such an important calendar event.

I hope that to see you both again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Quiet a bit out of the city but glorious. I want to stay longer. 40 rooms great restaurant beautiful setting in lush green setting. Wifi service was the downside very weak. Clean great bed covering , room somewhat cool given the unusually cool weather for early September. This would be a great place to simply escape and read a good book. We ventured into the countryside exploring the hills. Like a movie set. A memorial to those that lost their lives is close by. Good hearty breakfast and tasty dinner. The bar was well stocked. Escape and just enjoy!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Dirk R

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay with us at the hotel.

All of our staff work tirelessly to ensure that our guests are looked after throughout their stay. Reading your comments help reiterate this to all of our valued customers past and present.

We hope to see you again soon and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Small cramped rooms, service indifferent. Even ran out of food at dinner, though the numbers in the group were made known to the hotel. Rude staff. Spent just one night, so not terribly affected. But if you plan to stay more than one night please check out all their facilities.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jaya30

Thank you for your recent review, it was disappointing to read your comments regarding experience at the hotel.

Due to the nature of your comments, I would ask that you contact me directly at the hotel to discuss the matter in greater detail.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kindest Regards