“Lunch”

El-Phoenician Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 504 Restaurants in Parramatta
Price range: US$16 - US$59
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: One of Sydney’s highest rated Lebanese restaurants, the El-Phoenician, garnered star-driven praises from The Sunday Telegraph proving it is a contemporary and stylistic showcase with a modernistic approach to an arrestingly innovative Middle-Eastern food styling. The El-Phoenician's artistically executed menu and skillfully developed wine lists have been assembled by pedigreed Chefs and an award winning Sommelier - that are truly bent on awakening your consciousness.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, one of Sydney's best for Lebanese! Good service to accompany and a reasonable price means this place hits all 3 major categories.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

If you've never tried Lebanese food before this restaurant is a great place to start, it came well recommended by business colleagues and didn't disappoint! We took an early table at 6pm on a Tuesday and given the size of the Restaurant and number of covers it already had several tables occupied and the atmosphere was good and got better as the night went on.... Plenty of authentic and tasty Lebanese food choices were a available Including Fresh Oysters and grilled Lobster, skewered Beef and Chicken and traditional breads, dips (Hummus, Tzatziki, yoghurt and fresh salads.... Really enjoyable

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The menu here is mainly focussed on sharing plates. As a single diner I did not find the single plates overly interesting nor was there a large offering. Food was good. They forgot my drink and I had to ask for it. When it was delivered there was no apology then, but one came later. In other countries this would have been free because of the oversight. When will Australia recognise that small gesture can buy a lot of loyalty?

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Sitting outside in the summer heat, waiting over 30 minute for any kind of beverage.
If you're inside basking in the aircon then you would probably feel more comfortable.
Food was dismal and no where near enough for what you pay. Best you fill up on the breads and dip. I guess the entertainment is more important than serving the customers as we found it extreemly difficult to get ahold of a waiter. Took over an hour for the food to arrive at the table and it was dumped infront of us.
We had 20 people with enough food for 8.
Uncomfortable and thirsty we decided to grab the bill and get the hell out of there. Upon providing feedback to the so called manager about our experience we were pretty much fobbed off and given pitiful excuses for their terrible service.
Will spend my money elsewhere in future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I went out of the gates too hard. All this yummmy food was served up and I ate it. Then came the mains and they were to die for. If only I had not have eaten so much of the entre.

You live and learn. I will be back